bike check

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2010 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:27 AM


Frame - Sunday Funday 20.75 Break-less
Headset - Odyssey
Stem - Shadow Attack
Bars - S&M pro race
Grips - Shadow 13
Forks - Proper Proclaimers soon to be my old Shadow lite O26
Crank - Profiles
BB - Shadow mid
Pedals - Shadow ravager PC
Chain wheel - Kink
Chain - Shadow interlock v2
Seat - Eclat PC
Seat Clamp - United
Rear Rim Shadow rota
Rear Hub - Shadow rant V2
Front - old school sky mag
Tires - Blah


sorry my camera batteries are dead so i used my phone
[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

1/20/2010 9:19 PM

you have a mag wheel you have no reason to be on my website please leave

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 9:20 PM

i lol'd at the front wheel

|

1/20/2010 9:20 PM

cool except ur front wheel...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/20/2010 9:20 PM

nice.you ridin that mag?

|

1/20/2010 9:21 PM

take that shit off.

|

1/20/2010 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2010 9:23 PM

thats kuz im to damn broke lol if i had money i would have a new wheel but for the mean time this will do. no one has a 3/8 front i need in black in my area all the kids but i know have over sized 14mm

|

1/20/2010 9:22 PM

I have an old skyway rear to match.

|

1/20/2010 9:22 PM

mags are gay thats ygly and kills youre hole bike

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/20/2010 9:22 PM

sunday color. wrote:

you have a mag wheel you have no reason to be on my website please leave

your site, ehh?

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 9:23 PM

sunday color. wrote:

you have a mag wheel you have no reason to be on my website please leave

StreetSkeet wrote:

your site, ehh?

Yeah my site and if you don't like it you can leave too.

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 9:24 PM

Mags are sick as fuck, dont let the haterz jock.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 9:24 PM

how you like the frame
whats the rear end like....?

|

stay faded

1/20/2010 9:24 PM

TristanRidesABike wrote:

thats kuz im to damn broke lol if i had money i would have a new wheel but for the mean time this will do. no one has a 3/8 front i need in black in my area all the kids but i know have over sized 14mm

i got a 36h 3/8 male front wheel with black hub,spokes and red rim it came off m subrosa unsealed

|

1/20/2010 9:24 PM

like i said im broke.. i dont wanna ride it ether but i rather deal with it then not ride at all

|

1/20/2010 9:26 PM

TristanRidesABike wrote:

like i said im broke.. i dont wanna ride it ether but i rather deal with it then not ride at all

ya haha

|

1/20/2010 9:27 PM

sunday color. wrote:

you have a mag wheel you have no reason to be on my website please leave

StreetSkeet wrote:

your site, ehh?

sunday color. wrote:

Yeah my site and if you don't like it you can leave too.

you have got to be the biggest douche.
you dont even have the highest post count.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 9:28 PM

once i have my new wheel it will look alot better plus the profiles will be black by then im not liking the white to much.

|

1/20/2010 9:28 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

your site, ehh?

sunday color. wrote:

Yeah my site and if you don't like it you can leave too.

StreetSkeet wrote:

you have got to be the biggest douche.
you dont even have the highest post count.

=] and yeah your point?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 9:29 PM

TristanRidesABike wrote:

once i have my new wheel it will look alot better plus the profiles will be black by then im not liking the white to much.

Hey as long as your able to ride that's all that matters. I wan not poking fun I have a pair hanging out in the barn!

|

1/20/2010 9:29 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

your site, ehh?

sunday color. wrote:

Yeah my site and if you don't like it you can leave too.

StreetSkeet wrote:

you have got to be the biggest douche.
you dont even have the highest post count.

its more MY site then yalls
ive been here way longer
just sayin

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle

1/20/2010 9:30 PM

oh BTW i forgot that by Sunday or so i should have my old proper front wheel back from this kid i sold my old bike to

|

1/20/2010 9:31 PM

Joedarr your one of the only member besides dave and a few others who have been here longer. you got me by 2 months, you remember how chill it used to be.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 9:33 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Joedarr your one of the only member besides dave and a few others who have been here longer. you got me by 2 months, you remember how chill it used to be.

yea this site was amazingly chill, nothing but cool/chill people just talkin bout cool shit lol

now its little kids that ruin it with there immaturity

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle

1/20/2010 9:33 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Joedarr your one of the only member besides dave and a few others who have been here longer. you got me by 2 months, you remember how chill it used to be.

shit, i do ive been here since december 08

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/20/2010 9:33 PM

I've been on here the site sense 07 i just don't post alot

|

1/20/2010 9:34 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

your site, ehh?

sunday color. wrote:

Yeah my site and if you don't like it you can leave too.

StreetSkeet wrote:

you have got to be the biggest douche.
you dont even have the highest post count.

this looks like a good dumb argument.

|

1/20/2010 9:35 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Joedarr your one of the only member besides dave and a few others who have been here longer. you got me by 2 months, you remember how chill it used to be.

i've been here longer.

|

1/20/2010 9:36 PM

your mom was a dumb fuck, so it all works out.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/20/2010 9:37 PM

sunday
actuallllyyyyy

8/13/09
just sayin cutie

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun


Go deep hairy weasle