bike for girlfriend?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2011 11:52 AM

well my girlfriend has been riding mine and decided she wants one. she wants the whole modern looking bikes these days and a decent bike for under like 320 for her if any one has any ideas please comment...and btw she isnt gunna be just riding it she wants to learn

|

5/3/2011 11:53 AM

Kink Curb

|

5/3/2011 12:04 PM

fit aiken 1

|

5/3/2011 12:09 PM

Don't buy your girlfriend such an expensive present. Wait till you're married.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/3/2011 12:12 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

boom!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/3/2011 12:17 PM

Hit up your local shop and have her test a couple out and see what SHE likes, then she will be more stoked to ride it.

Guide her, don't just say "Here ride this".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2011 12:43 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

this!! hahah

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/3/2011 1:31 PM

whipped.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/3/2011 3:13 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

boom!

hahahahaha lmao good 1

|

Bmx for life Man!

5/3/2011 3:16 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

depends how old he is...

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/3/2011 3:23 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Hit up your local shop and have her test a couple out and see what SHE likes, then she will be more stoked to ride it.

this...smart man

|

5/3/2011 4:27 PM

ball up and put together a custom from used parts. :D

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/3/2011 10:22 PM

I bought a general lee off craigslist awhile back and my girlfriend road it once and she loves it wont even let me ride it now. But she also loves my bike to. I agree with take her to a local shop and let her ride a few to see what she likes.

|

5/3/2011 10:23 PM

tell her you dont have a bike for her but you have a strong back hand

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/3/2011 10:32 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

lol

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/3/2011 10:43 PM

for a girl? anything with a fc and breaks

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/4/2011 4:46 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

for a girl? anything with a fc and breaks

never put a noob on a freecoaster. learn cassette first! dumb dumb!
How long has she been your gf? does she put out?

(the more ass you get the better bike she gets)

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/4/2011 6:08 AM

Danscomp scratch and dent some times has some good bikes for cheap that would be good to learn on.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/4/2011 6:10 AM

but I am also gonna guess that you are way to young to be buying your girl something like that as a present. (if your not sorry for the offense)

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/4/2011 6:46 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Agreed, Ive got my Dirty Toxic which is pretty good, fairly cheap too smile

|

5/5/2011 6:55 AM

18years old and 7months we have been together for soo yeah ha..if shes serious about it imall for it

|

5/5/2011 7:02 AM

My girl wNts a bike too, I know we are never going to break up, I usually let her ride my custom but I plan on building her a custom from cheap Aftermarket stuff I can get off friends.

|

5/5/2011 7:06 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

lmao

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

5/5/2011 7:18 AM

animal3 wrote:

My girl wNts a bike too, I know we are never going to break up, I usually let her ride my custom but I plan on building her a custom from cheap Aftermarket stuff I can get off friends.

Lol. You think that.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/5/2011 7:28 AM

just 7 months? fuck that.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/5/2011 2:31 PM

animal3 wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Lol. You think that.

Dude I dnt gotta prove shit to you.

|

5/5/2011 2:40 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

just 7 months? fuck that.

^THIS^
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em