bike shop idiots

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2011 8:19 PM

there is nothin more annoyin than going into a shop & they then have nothing you need but what's worse is when they look at you like your speekin a different language. I had to have a mid 22 bb & intergrated h.s & after 5 yes 5 shops I have nothing & the one says "i can oder you one" I said F that I can do that on my own & save $5 widwest shops suck A$$

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

11/30/2011 8:29 PM

i know exactly what your talking about i brought me wheel in yesterday to get trued and i went to pick it up today and he didnt even do it so i had to wait even longer and when i finally got my wheel the fucking peg wasnt on it so i have to go get it tomorrow.

|

11/30/2011 8:35 PM

I love my local bike shop. Stocks everything and the dude knows exactly what his talking about.

|

11/30/2011 8:40 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

I love my local bike shop. Stocks everything and the dude knows exactly what his talking about.

same with my lbs, the owner still rides.

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

11/30/2011 8:42 PM

dude you cant be that mad. most bike shops dont specialize in bmx. they do mostly road,mountain,and cruisers. so a 22mm mid bb isnt going to be easy to find at a shop unless its a bmx shop.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/30/2011 9:04 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

dude you cant be that mad. most bike shops dont specialize in bmx. they do mostly road,mountain,and cruisers. so a 22mm mid bb isnt going to be easy to find at a shop unless its a bmx shop.

THIS

|

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

11/30/2011 9:04 PM

My LBS is a BMX only shop. Badass owner, and amazing prices.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

11/30/2011 9:08 PM

no whats bad is when your buddy asks for a new set of brake pads for his "BMX BIKE" and the guy grabs a set of pads that have little buttons on them so that they will light up when you pull your brakes. AS your staring at a set of odysseys on the wall behind him

|

11/30/2011 9:09 PM

kyral wrote:

no whats bad is when your buddy asks for a new set of brake pads for his "BMX BIKE" and the guy grabs a set of pads that have little buttons on them so that they will light up when you pull your brakes. AS your staring at a set of odysseys on the wall behind him

Should go brakeless

|

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

11/30/2011 9:19 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

This. My bike shop is the exact same thing (with a decent amount of "BMX" parts) and plus the dudes over there are awesome and they let me use anything and one time they gave me little parts I was desperate for free. I'm just a little eerie because his wife always bitches at him when they let me use the tools//

|

11/30/2011 9:35 PM

Love my local shop, they have given me free crank spacers, free profile sprocket bolt, they have retaped my profile cranks for free and hook me up with good deals along with letting me use there tools whenever needed. Grreat guys over there at the yucaipa bike shop.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/30/2011 11:45 PM

my lbs is only good for my roadbike. that wont last much longer once i get my mix laced up to and my premium cranks in.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

12/1/2011 4:20 AM

there are a ton of bikes shops by me and some are better than others but i do hate when they are working there and i could do a better job

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

12/1/2011 4:42 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

I live about 4-5 miles from Albe's.....love those dudes.

|

12/1/2011 5:08 AM

Love my bike shop, awesome dudes there great prices and you can use whatever tools you need. 5 dollar wheel truings 10 dollar wheel builds hooks you up with spacers gives you used parts if you need them awesome selection of Bmx parts and a fucking huge tv and projector to watch prettying whatever video you want to see!

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

12/1/2011 7:19 AM

ya been talkin with my old sponcer bout him openin a bmx only shop but since therz snow on the ground 5 out of 12 months he said its not successful in this part of the country so started lookin for warehouses 2 build a in door park but all the riders I no are broke & the skaters I no have$ around here 2 kick in so therz a delema all on its own with or without skaterz

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/1/2011 7:38 AM

i used to love this one shop by me when this dude aaron worked there. he'd give me free shit, work on my bike for free, true my wheels for free. they could get what ever i needed and it was just a fun place to chill. then aaron got in a fight with the asshole boss and got fired and after that it went to shit. none of the cool guys are there anymore and they just have dumbasses there. only cool guy left is andy martinez (rides for mutiny) he gave me a brand new headset

|

vital's redneck

12/1/2011 7:53 AM

did you try recycle? they always have what i need.

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

12/1/2011 8:19 AM

recycle! are you serious there one of the shops I called I never woulda called but it was a had 2 have but called dans & expressed shipped fk these shit shops

|

12/1/2011 8:20 AM

xxAxlZeroxx wrote:

i know exactly what your talking about i brought me wheel in yesterday to get trued and i went to pick it up today and he didnt even do it so i had to wait even longer and when i finally got my wheel the fucking peg wasnt on it so i have to go get it tomorrow.

that sucks

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/1/2011 8:22 AM

i mean there is some shops that are strictly road bikes and shit but theres also some that are strictly bmx so u just gotta go to the rifght ones

|

ride park. Go big.

12/1/2011 8:34 AM

Lol I can picture some of the complainers here laughing their ass off at the idea of a road biker bitching about lack of parts/staff support for their road bike issue when they were trying to get assistance at, say...Albes? Two way street, get to a shop that does BMX and you'll probably be fine, if they still suck, don't give them your business.

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

12/1/2011 8:41 AM

hahaha that would be pretty funny

|

ride park. Go big.

12/1/2011 8:56 AM

Showtime402 wrote:

recycle! are you serious there one of the shops I called I never woulda called but it was a had 2 have but called dans & expressed shipped fk these shit shops

I just bought a headset from them And a 19mm bb they always have what I need.

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

12/1/2011 9:08 AM

My local bmx only shop sucks wiener don't get me wrong they have alot of stuff but I bought a set of cranks from them and one if the bolts was missing so I went back with the receipt and the bike and showed dude that there was a bolt missing he gave me a new one but tried to charge me for it I almost pulled dude from behind the counter I was so pissed

|

12/1/2011 9:20 AM

ya there all shit round here most sell bmx but gotta order everything except grips,cables & tubes

|

12/1/2011 9:36 AM

I have four lbs's within easy riding distance.Unless I want a low end Redline complete,it's fire up the laptop and pull out the credit card.
Shops have to cater to what's popular.For every bmx bike I see around,I see twenty mtbs.Guess what the local shops have?The profit margin is way lower with bmx than other types of bikes.
Most non chain shops cant compete with mail order prices.Even with shipping,it cost less to get it from Dan's.
There is a shop here in Olympia that has hardly any inventory other than tubes,tools ect.They will be the first to tell you that over 80% of their biz is labor.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/1/2011 9:43 AM

my closest bmx shop is about 12 miles away, i really wish my other bike shops were atleast a little bmx, they are all mountain bike shops and they are still a town over, so i cant ride my bike to one at all -_-

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/1/2011 9:54 AM

I went to my lbs in Colorado and i don't have a pump that goes up to my desired pressure of 100psi. Well he looked at me and said you cant put 100lbs in a bike tire... he wouldn't air it up past hard. bullshit if i do say so myself...

|

refs: Bobpa, hattrckhcky, droogskull, showtime402,

Text: 570-690-6826

12/1/2011 10:12 AM

X_Woody_X wrote:

Lol I can picture some of the complainers here laughing their ass off at the idea of a road biker bitching about lack of parts/staff support for their road bike issue when they were trying to get assistance at, say...Albes? Two way street, get to a shop that does BMX and you'll probably be fine, if they still suck, don't give them your business.

I call it the Wal-Mart mentality. Every store should have anything and everything you could possibly need. I feel for riders that don't have a bmx only or a shop that does bmx and other bikes because I'm in that situation myself. Two shops in my whole town and both do nothing but road, MTB, and hybrids. They have some bmx completes, but not a single aftermarket part in stock. I see it as my cue to open up a shop and plan on doing so.

|