i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/22/2009 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:31 PM

tibug wrote:

hoodie stealers too.

your bike got stolen !!!>!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i did about a year ago. i got it back like 5 months ago, but they changed all the parts so it sucks. but the bike in my avatar is mine. but almost all of my friends have gotten their bike stolen.

it pisses me off. that somebody could just steal your shit and not save up for it. i hate bike stealers.

|

10/22/2009 6:29 PM

2 years ago some one stole my gt i looked for it everywhere but i didn't find it but then 6 months later i was walking home from a hockey game with my hockey stick in my hand and i saw his 17 y/o druggie fagot who hangs out at my neighbors house riding it so i fucked him over with the hockey stick and took my bike back

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/22/2009 6:31 PM

i never got a bike stolen but i have found a few stolen bikes ditched in my yard. i wont steal a bike but i will steal like an ipod if the kid leaves it somewhere.

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

10/23/2009 2:29 AM

ever been to NYC and seen the chains they use on there bikes? and then on top of that, the locks they use?? mother fuckers weigh a ton! its BS that if they know there going to be leaveing there bike alone for more then 50seconds. they have to lock it up. every time i go to the city, the only time im off my bike is when I fall. Lol.. Or if i have to go into a corrner store to buy something; water, etc... i might leave it out side with one of my buddies who i know will kick some ass if someone try's to take it and they wont leave it.
i go as far as only eating at out door places where my bike can be right next to me. haha, i piss and shit in allie ways. just so i dont leave it. i love my bike. more then any pussy i have ever fucked.
bottom line...
cuz, you never know.

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/23/2009 3:03 AM

Mine got stolen today but 10 minutes later i went to maccas and there was some tagger sitting there with my bike so i just grabbed it and rode like hell.

|

Life is like a box of chocolates. Pick the right brand, and it turns out good.

10/23/2009 3:06 AM

true

|

Fly Bikes

10/23/2009 4:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2009 4:14 AM

GlenmoreFit wrote:

Mine got stolen today but 10 minutes later i went to maccas and there was some tagger sitting there with my bike so i just grabbed it and rode like hell.

hahaha, my mate had that happen to him but the guy who stole it came to our local skatepark with it the next day. lmao

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

10/23/2009 7:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:31 PM

3 bikes got stolen from me and my friends
my hoffman
my brothers S&M
russo's six pack

we think we know whos has them too

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/23/2009 7:08 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

my hoffman
my brothers S&M
russo's six pack

Wow...that sucks.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 8:39 AM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

my hoffman
my brothers S&M
russo's six pack

Find out and get em back.

My buddy alex has had his bike jacked like 6 times...he always gets it back that day cause they ditch it like 2 blocks down the road when his friends see the thief on it, chase him down til he drops it.

I have had some close calls, but won't let my bike out of my site.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura