bikers out here are bull shit

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2008 7:48 PM

theres a lot of hidden spots out where i live, and there tough to find. This one spot is supposed to be sick, its like a wash with ledges and wallrides all around it. None of the bikers i no will tell me where it is cause there assholes and say that they dont want little kids finding it, when im better then them after 5 months of biking compared to there three years. well anyways one of my good friends finally found out where they were from some other biker and he wont tell me or the other friends we bike with cause its "just one of those biking things i cant tell you" im about to kick his fucking ass. are there any people you bike with that are like that?

|

ummmm bmxxxxxx

8/23/2008 7:50 PM

fuckn dicks, its probably not even a spot there just makin shit up to sound cool

|

8/23/2008 7:53 PM

hold up. theres a spot like that in simi valley? as soon as you find it tell me where it is lqtm. i have some secret spots that just me and my friends know of that i dont want others knowing of because i dont want it to get too crowded. i dont know how that helps you but...

|

skate boards kill trees

8/23/2008 7:58 PM

it happens all the time especially with TRAILS

iv had a couple spots go bust becaus kids just went there to hang out and act stupid
now ive got some TRAILS that the only ones who no bout them are people who HELP DIG and ive got a chain running accross the straight befor the first set so no one can hit them enles me and one of the feelas are there to unlock them

you gotto keep things hidden to protect your spots sometimes

its not that i dont want kids there its that they dont no trail/park/riding ettiquet
to keep spots DL

|

As I walk through the VALLY OF SHADOW OF DEATH, I shall Fear no evil for------
I'M THE BADDEST MOTHAFUKA IN THIS VALLY

8/23/2008 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2008 8:06 PM

sometimes you gotta keep spots hidden so people dont ruin them

my friend made some sick trails, he changed the name so it wont get tear down again. No spots are secret here.. but its all chill

|

<insert signature here>

8/23/2008 8:08 PM

but its my fucking best friend thats being a dick

|

ummmm bmxxxxxx

8/23/2008 8:10 PM

Ridinda805 wrote:

but its my fucking best friend thats being a dick

i tell all my friends spots

|

<insert signature here>

vanzut wrote:

hold up. theres a spot like that in simi valley? as soon as you find it tell me where it is lqtm. i have some secret spots that just me and my friends know of that i dont want others knowing of because i dont want it to get too crowded. i dont know how that helps you but...

ya theres a couple. theres some crazy trails, place called corganville whic h is a cement halfpipe. theres dustbowl and some other tight spots

|

ummmm bmxxxxxx

ya dude hes a bitch i showed him so many places too

|

ummmm bmxxxxxx

8/23/2008 10:16 PM

fuck

|

ummmm bmxxxxxx

8/23/2008 10:20 PM

i got marble ledges that i know of out here