bluesix bolo

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2011 11:25 PM

im kinda diggin it because im gettin a female hub, the dropouts are thick, and it just looks solid... any word on it? oppinions and whatnot

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/19/2011 11:29 PM

Theyre a go. Great forks from a great brand id say snag a pair

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

11/19/2011 11:50 PM

solid...

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

11/20/2011 12:10 AM

one thing that i dont know about is the offset whats the difference between 25 and 30 (i think those are the two options)

|

11/20/2011 12:14 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

one thing that i dont know about is the offset whats the difference between 25 and 30 (i think those are the two options)

Its 15 and 30. 30 is the standard offset as 15 will make your steering more responsive more for street riding for nose manuels hang 5s nollie tricks

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

11/20/2011 12:17 AM

which do you think would be good to go for in the long run... im not gunna be used to this bike in anyway shape or form... my last one got stolen so i havent rode in over a month, i ride everything... but for the most part park and street...

|

11/20/2011 9:36 AM

I bought them the day out, and I like them a lot.

|

11/20/2011 9:42 AM

If you like female only forks you may also want to check out the Shadow Conspiracy Captive forks. Female only with an adjustable off set from 26mm to 32mm.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

11/20/2011 10:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2011 10:32 AM

Droogskull wrote:

If you like female only forks you may also want to check out the Shadow Conspiracy Captive forks. Female only with an adjustable off set from 26mm to 32mm.

i checked them out on their site... those are pretty cool... i cant find em for sale though... do you know how much they are?... they even got the thick dropouts im lookin for

|

11/20/2011 10:47 AM

Couldn't you run a male hub in them? Uninstall the axle put the hub in and reinstall the axle? It'd be a hell of a lot stronger.

|

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­a̲̅я̲­­­­­­­­­­­­­̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲­̅­_­̅­­­_­­­̅­­­_­­­̅­(­)~~
Ref's: BEASTASSDICKwink, the_bmxist, FUTURE FBM.

11/20/2011 10:51 AM

Sessionpro wrote:

Couldn't you run a male hub in them? Uninstall the axle put the hub in and reinstall the axle? It'd be a hell of a lot stronger.

IMO, the majority of female front axles are stronger than a 3/8" male front axle...
I've seen countless 3/8" male front axles bend, and I've never seen anyone bend a female front axle.
I've never even seen anyone bend the bolts on a female front hub.

|

11/20/2011 11:02 AM

Sessionpro wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

IMO, the majority of female front axles are stronger than a 3/8" male front axle...
I've seen countless 3/8" male front axles bend, and I've never seen anyone bend a female front axle.
I've never even seen anyone bend the bolts on a female front hub.

this. female front axles are strong as hell. whenever my front hub blows im getting a female hub.

plus the female hubs look alot cleaner

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

11/20/2011 1:02 PM

you can get the forks on dans comp. ill add a link http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS-FORKSSTRDIRT/353032/Bluesix_Bolo_Fork.html# and the shadow captives: i cant find, but they are in the catalouge, so hit up your lbs and see if they are avalble for purchase. thats what i did for my bike.

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

11/20/2011 2:54 PM

Probably going to be my next pair of forks haha. I only wish they were tapered down a bit.

|

11/20/2011 3:37 PM

Droogskull wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

i checked them out on their site... those are pretty cool... i cant find em for sale though... do you know how much they are?... they even got the thick dropouts im lookin for

The captives wont actually be out for another couple weeks, I confirmed this with Dane from Albes, and it looks like 2nd week of December. I plan on picking them up for my self as a little xmas present for my Creepozoid, lol.

|

11/20/2011 3:59 PM

Droogskull wrote:

The captives wont actually be out for another couple weeks, I confirmed this with Dane from Albes, and it looks like 2nd week of December. I plan on picking them up for my self as a little xmas present for my Creepozoid, lol.

ima be the first in our crew to get em'wink

and why did u change ur location to detriot?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/20/2011 4:38 PM

Nope lol I've already got mine on order at albes so as soon as they come in I just gotta pick them up wink

As far as the location I got bored lol, decided to go with my home town.

|

11/20/2011 4:39 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

ima be the first in our crew to get em'wink

and why did u change ur location to detriot?

Damn quote didn't work......

|

11/20/2011 5:21 PM

Damn you droggyskull. Ill go preorder mine from Brad then and see which comes first. I'm to good of bros and hang there way to much to go to albes they'd be pissed. But I think you'd get urs first . Az is great btw hit one shitty small crete park but was good fun.

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

11/20/2011 5:32 PM

They're great forks.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

11/20/2011 9:43 PM

Droogskull wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

oh i cant wait that long lol... my bike got ganked and i already havent got to ride in like 2 months i wanna have all my shit by the end of this month, first week of december latest... at this point im waiting for my shit to get in buying a few last things then im done... i will on the other hand wait for that bonedeth fat web vibrator lol

|

11/20/2011 9:46 PM

so what offset should i get for the bluesix's... or will i even feel a difference riding either or what?

|

11/21/2011 6:32 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

so what offset should i get for the bluesix's... or will i even feel a difference riding either or what?

Either offset you get will only take you about a hour to get use too. If you like more front end tricks get the 15, if not get the 30.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

11/21/2011 8:54 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

trav get 30. i rode josh's bike yesterday at sex wheels and he has primo strands with 13mm offset and it just feels so strange. i mean, if you're doing alot of footjams and nose tricks get 15mm but i know how you ride and you'll be better with 30 cuz you'll be more sturdy. thats my opinion but if you wanna try the different offset its your bike not mine.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/21/2011 1:18 PM

they look sick

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/21/2011 1:36 PM

tito24 wrote:

they look sick

most useful piece of information i've ever seen on this site. i mean seriously well done! +1 internets to you! outstanding job, well done, thank and good night.

|

if in doubt, keep pedalling

11/21/2011 7:29 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Skooter wrote:

trav get 30. i rode josh's bike yesterday at sex wheels and he has primo strands with 13mm offset and it just feels so strange. i mean, if you're doing alot of footjams and nose tricks get 15mm but i know how you ride and you'll be better with 30 cuz you'll be more sturdy. thats my opinion but if you wanna try the different offset its your bike not mine.

yea im wondering for the long-run... i wanted to get nose manuals and grinds by the end of the winter... do you know what any of my forks were at before they bent every which way?... this is the first bike im gunna put any though into any measurements besides tt

|

11/21/2011 7:34 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

Either offset you get will only take you about a hour to get use too. If you like more front end tricks get the 15, if not get the 30.

does the different offset do anything for strength? and is everything else just as easy with 15 after i get used to it? or if i stick with the 30 could i still get decent at the nose shit?... sorry for the dumb questions idk this stuff... i just kinda do dumb shit till i figure it out until this lol

|

11/21/2011 7:36 PM

tito24 wrote:

they look sick

trails-not-rails wrote:

most useful piece of information i've ever seen on this site. i mean seriously well done! +1 internets to you! outstanding job, well done, thank and good night.

what???? lol

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/21/2011 8:09 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Evil1_4real wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

does the different offset do anything for strength? and is everything else just as easy with 15 after i get used to it? or if i stick with the 30 could i still get decent at the nose shit?... sorry for the dumb questions idk this stuff... i just kinda do dumb shit till i figure it out until this lol

15 just makes it easier to get INTO nose tricks, not hold them. it makes your front end really touchy, and in my opinion, unstable. most forks, including the ones you've used in the past are between 28-32mm offset. mine i believe are 32mm. strength and weight are not affected by the tiny change. another thing to look at for the offset, is when you're getting your frame, which i know you are soon, the headtube angle can make your bike touchy too. its all personal preference, but you've been riding forks with longer offset, and with the bent forks you rode for SO long, they were probably around 35-40mm offset because of the bend. you're better off with 30 unless you want to try something new, which i would suggest trying someone else's bike at x wheels or something when we go that has a shorter offset. josh sorrentino has a short offset fork now too, but he does tons of front end tricks and hes just freaking ridiculous.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY