bmx Olympic

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2013 9:52 PM

Why isn't freestyle Bmx a Olympic sport?

|

10/10/2013 9:56 PM

It's not a "team" sport i guess? IT's not classy?
I'm happy enough racing is in the olympics

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/10/2013 9:56 PM

Because you touch yourself at night. tongue

|

10/10/2013 10:09 PM

Still, it is a sport that requires coordination and finesse along with the hours of practice to get one easy trick in.

|

10/10/2013 10:09 PM

Because out of touch old farts belong to the IOC. Even worse, they must be getting senile: say what you will about wrestling, I'm not a fan of it, but they dropped it and it's the original Olympic sport. Hey, we have the X-Games etc. at least. I heard scootering is gonna be featured as an exhibition in 2016 though. J/K

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/10/2013 10:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Still, it is a sport that requires coordination and finesse along with the hours of practice to get one easy trick in.

I mean... BMX has the Xgames... IT the action sports olymics really..

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/10/2013 10:15 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Because out of touch old farts belong to the IOC. Even worse, they must be getting senile: say what you will about wrestling, I'm not a fan of it, but they dropped it and it's the original Olympic sport. Hey, we have the X-Games etc. at least. I heard scootering is gonna be featured as an exhibition in 2016 though. J/K

But even scootering is actually hard, I don't like em, but still got to.give some respect. They should at least get an x-games event.

|

10/10/2013 10:26 PM

I wouldn't know. My son has a scooter that he got a few years ago but it just sits in the garage and collects dust. He races BMX and also has a 18" street/park bike that he rides everyday. He prefers riding BMX everyday and I have had no negative comments to him about scootering. There really isn't a scooter scene here though because all the kids ride skateboards here unless they are under 7 years old...my son being the exception since he doesn't skate.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/10/2013 10:27 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

But even scootering is actually hard, I don't like em, but still got to.give some respect. They should at least get an x-games event.

Being able to tailwhip on a scooter is the equivalent to bunnyhopping up a curb on a bike haha, that's how easy it is. but you are right though. Friend of mine who rides a bike now, used to shred the fuck out of a scooter. people can hate all they want, but he's done some things on his scooter that some people wouldn't do on a bike, let alone a scooter. I have respect for the scooter riders who aren't 8 years old and get in the fuckin way all the time, a few are actually pretty chill. Keyword "few".

:34 in he 180s over this rail that's just under bar height, with a good 6-7 foot on the other side. I wouldn't touch that trick over that rail on a bike personally haha
|

10/11/2013 8:32 AM

Probably sobriety issues

|

10/11/2013 11:36 AM

It's all about the money, what will get the most views ect.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/11/2013 12:01 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Probably sobriety issues

This... They drug test all Olympic athletes... alot would not pass

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨