bmx is a way of life.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2008 11:20 PM

it dosnt matter if you have a good bike a peace of crap and you suck or ride like Edwin De La Rosa ,mike aitken,chris doyal,brian wizmerskie or scotty cramner ....its about having fun and making cool ass friends along the way...so what i want to know is how do YOU like to ride and who is your favoret rider right now????

im into smooth and tech riding right now and my favoret rider right now is nathan williams...

|

11/9/2008 11:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2008 11:25 PM

im into big air freestyle and kinda smooth rythm and right now since i ride with them tom dillon and tony hamlin and sometimmes darryl tocco

|

11/10/2008 12:35 AM

i just read the question and forgot it already so dont hate if i get things mixed up

riding style is sloping and shity and i wish i was smooth with a couple tricks up my sleeve and favorite rider is ganna name 3
aaron ross
big daddy
bryan castillo

i forgot how to spell his name right now

|

11/10/2008 2:02 AM

i prefer just jumping stuff (that i know i can do) and tech stuff, i like tech but not that good at it unfortunately.

fav rider would be dave mirra, the origanal and the best

|

11/10/2008 2:08 AM

i like tech tricks, some big air is pretty sweet to

fave rider at the moment would have to Ryan Guettler, because hes from Beenleigh Aus, Aussie Pride yeewwww

|

I am what I am

11/10/2008 2:38 AM

When I ride, I'm super relaxed while showing power where it's needed. I'm real into super tucked and nosed rotations too.

My favorite riders would have to be Aaron Ross because I'm a lot like him and Scotty Cranmer cause he's got such a good attitude all the time.

|

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded.

11/10/2008 4:34 AM

im a smooth tech rider and fav rider prob is sergio layos

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

RIDE

11/10/2008 6:27 AM

yeah, BMX for life. I know I'm too old for this, especially after breaking my femur.
I like to keep it small and tech, and just have fun. I know I'm not blasting big airs and tailwhipping, but I still love riding.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

11/10/2008 7:28 AM

grindin' rails and ledges all the way..... but i like jumpin over gaps (but not too big, my wrist is still kinda hurt) lately after sein' Sean Burns on you tube...

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

11/10/2008 8:12 AM

i loveeeeeeee to go as fast as i can and blast shit.
i really love to flow around a nice deep pool and come up with some dope lines.
i like to be really creative and do stuff that other ppl arent doing.

my favorite riders are
Mike Aitken of course
Joe Riley
and me haha jk.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/10/2008 8:18 AM

i like gnarly shit so my favs new school are scotty and aaron ross, and for the old school ruben (ex at etnies forward) and taj also one of my favourite riders to watch

|

11/10/2008 8:56 AM

i like street and meeting new people. my favorite rider locally is kevin kirally and my favorite pro would probably be ryan guttler.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

11/10/2008 9:14 AM

i ride to stay healthy, and cause it makes me feel young. i also ride cause it reminds me of a time in my life when i was happy and life was simple. with all the bullshit going on right now in the world its nice to hope on your bike and ride without a care in the world. my favorite rider right now is Ian Schwartz who has totally inspired me to start riding again. not to mention his capability to travel not to stay in one place to long and how he inspires us to ride for fun.

|

11/10/2008 9:51 AM

i love riding, i suck at it though. i stick to grinds and stalls mainly. my favorite rider..fuck thats a hard one...ive always loved joe kowalskis style

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

11/10/2008 9:54 AM

biker456 wrote:

i ride to stay healthy, and cause it makes me feel young. i also ride cause it reminds me of a time in my life when i was happy and life was simple. with all the bullshit going on right now in the world its nice to hope on your bike and ride without a care in the world. my favorite rider right now is Ian Schwartz who has totally inspired me to start riding again. not to mention his capability to travel not to stay in one place to long and how he inspires us to ride for fun.

exactly why i ride... i can just go to the skatepark or ride down the street and leave the phone and all the BS behind at the house... as far as a favorite rider... i have many... but alan cooke has always been one of my tops

|

"let the haters keep hatin"

11/10/2008 9:59 AM

my all time favorites are TODD LYONS who i have a tattoo of on my left arm from his old huffy sticker, and who i met and got a bunch of free shit from he was so psyched by it, check his myspace, and mike escamilla totally got me into bmx when i was a kid

|

11/10/2008 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2008 8:31 PM

yeah if your truly dedicaded to it.. its a total lifestyle thers nothing like to riding a good park i like to alot of tech tricks and shit riding park is a display of skill riding steet is artistic

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

11/10/2008 12:01 PM

u'r damn right...bmx...biking...makes u see the world in a diffrent way...a funner way...it's all about friends and having fun...and it's a stile of life

|

.....bmx.....(\__/)
"""\---/""" (='.'=)
...... |||........(")_(")

11/10/2008 12:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:39 PM

youve seen it befor and if you havent you need to watch.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/10/2008 1:01 PM

damn... that vid is deep!!!

|

LIFE IS SHORT!
PARTY NAKED!!!!

11/10/2008 4:10 PM

I usually like to ride alone but sometimes I prefer a group of people. That's always fun too. I like to ride parks and just going by spot to spot on the streets... My fav rider will always be Ruben.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

11/10/2008 5:30 PM

Big air and tech.
Nate Wessel.

|

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

11/10/2008 5:44 PM

park is great cause you get a mix of air and rails
My favortie rider has to beee......Morgan Wade
Ryan Guettler, Mirra, Aaron Ross, Cameron White, Daniel Dhers, all those riders have super good style

|

11/10/2008 9:47 PM

i like to ride street park and trails i like to be well rounded
and my favorite rider right now would have to be mikey aitken

|

11/11/2008 7:58 PM

i love to try and make my tricks as smooth as can be. i love to see a rider that can flow really good. id have to say Dakota Roche is one of my favorties cause he has such big tricks that look great.

|

11/11/2008 9:45 PM

i love to ride street and love hittin ledges and rails grinds are my favortie thing to do i have them really dialed and smooth but my other tricks can be pretty sketchy im workin on it tho i havnt even been ridin for a full year really and my favorite rider has to be dak roche or tom white

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

11/12/2008 6:46 PM

I ride with various styles of people. From awesome to shitty, ramp riders, to street. I look up to 'em all. I like to just throw random shit out. I suck at fakies, so I for for 360's instead. Just whatever pops in my head while I'm out riding, I'll try. I try not to let my limitations fuck my riding.

Aaron Ross
Ruben Alcantara (haven't heard much of him in awhile but he can wall ride anything)
Ian Schwartz

Those who ride freecoasters and do full on manuels in fakie are just amazing.

|

I'm Obama Claus and I'm here to redistribute all of your Christmas Presents.

11/12/2008 11:56 PM

I ride for the bmx community not for sponsorship bmx should be a thing of riding not trying to get money off it most riders who are pros are like that which is wrong... I ride because i love to ride not because of money I ride because of friends and honor to bmx!!!

My favorite riders are Mike Aitken, Edwin Delarosa, Tom White Van Homan and others who are true to riding!!!

|

Official Supporter of the Outlaws MC World.

11/13/2008 7:39 AM

i love riding everything park, trails or street at 2am just pedaling main ST. as long as im on my bike with a really good buddy riding next to me nothing can bother me. all the day to day bull and drama seem to be miles behind us but it all comes back to us 5 hours later when were ready to pass out from exhaustion but for that time im free to be a kid again.

favorite rider would have to be aitken cause he just halls ass and blasts and thats how i love to ride balls to the wall and quit your shit and commit

|

11/13/2008 12:25 PM

idk scotty cranmer

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123