bmx mailorder sites

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2020 8:18 AM

I know Source and Albes

but is there any other good mail shops that has shipping outside of Europe and us ?
if you can type the cones and pros to each one of them that'll be nice !

|

10/11/2020 8:58 AM

Source is the best for sure I don’t like ordering from anyone else.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

10/11/2020 12:35 PM

Four wrote:

Source is the best for sure I don’t like ordering from anyone else.

I second this, source is the bomb. Big selection, fair prices, and they ship very quickly.

|

10/11/2020 9:35 PM

Source is good. I also use Empire bmx and The Secret Bmx when they have what I want in stock.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/12/2020 12:36 AM

Your only source should be Source.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/12/2020 3:47 AM

Flatlandfuel is legit. Does your local bike shop not have any bmx parts for you?

|

It’s all bmx

10/12/2020 4:23 AM

BMX Guru

|

10/12/2020 4:25 AM

A lot of companies have their own distribution sites too. I always order straight from s&m when I get their parts. Some pros, they use a third party for military discount on there which is awesome for me personally (carhaart does 25% off if you go straight through them if anybody else here is serving by the way), and also it makes the company you’re ordering from make all the money. What I mean is if I pay 400 for a frame, my 400 goes to s&m. If I pay sourcebmx 400 for a frame, s&m probably sold it to source for 200-250 and made under 100 profit off that frame and the rest of my money goes to source for doing the same thing s&m did which is drop it off at UPS and send it to me... why would I give my profit to source when s&m is the company I’m loyal to who made a badass frame?

Odyssey and shadow have their own shop too. Try circuitbmx also, I went there and also ordered from them a lot when I still lived in Connecticut.

|

10/12/2020 5:21 AM

albes, stackedbmxshop, downtownbmx, orirolbikeshop, danscomp....not sure who ships to other places that aren't europe or us tho....i usually look for sites with discounts or free shipping at a lower price point...hence why source isn't listed

|

10/12/2020 8:12 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

BMX Guru

Bmx Guru is great. I've bought stuff from them a few times over the years. As far as I know they ship to U.S. only, though.

|

10/12/2020 8:17 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

BMX Guru

upnsmoke wrote:

Bmx Guru is great. I've bought stuff from them a few times over the years. As far as I know they ship to U.S. only, though.

Oh yeah, OP mentioned outside US and Europe..

You might be correct on that...

|