bmx the game is here.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2014 1:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2014 1:28 AM

http://www.bmxthegame.com/, site relaunched, i managed to have a look about despite all the traffic.

thats a preview of the controlls, all the pics on the site are from ingame, and $20 (£12) you can preorder it (which i have done) and you get a sneak peak in a few weeks and a playable version in august! The game is playable now, you can customise everything from bikes and clothes to physics, i think its gunna be boss. Whats everyones thoughts?

also, anyone wanting to preorder, theres only 1000, and theres like 800 left at the time i wrote this. And its PC/mac only till atleast 2015

EDIT: obviously you also get the full game when its officially launched in 2015
|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/11/2014 2:33 AM

ugh. I just want it to come out for ps3. soon. haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/11/2014 5:22 AM

Actually really pumped for this game. Plan on preordering it when I get home from work.

|

6/11/2014 6:48 AM

I was able to get on their site yesterday.. But now its not even trying

|

6/11/2014 7:22 AM

YoungSmiggle wrote:

I was able to get on their site yesterday.. But now its not even trying

Theyre changin the servers over, be up soon.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

6/11/2014 8:30 AM

The graphics look kinda shitty to me. I don't plan to get it because I sold my Xbox last year but that game looks like it was made in 2007.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/11/2014 8:49 AM

Stocksy wrote:

The graphics look kinda shitty to me. I don't plan to get it because I sold my Xbox last year but that game looks like it was ...more

Its not comin out till 2015, thats just a playable alfa, and its a small team in spain, nit a huge company in the us

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

6/11/2014 3:09 PM

Stocksy wrote:

The graphics look kinda shitty to me. I don't plan to get it because I sold my Xbox last year but that game looks like it was ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Its not comin out till 2015, thats just a playable alfa, and its a small team in spain, nit a huge company in the us

this. and either way, shit will probably get refined to look better over the next year

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/12/2014 2:19 AM

Stocksy wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

this. and either way, shit will probably get refined to look better over the next year

i really dont even care tbh, an itll have to be on my laptop so i wont even be able to run good graphics! but yeah, i more bothered about it being good and fun to play

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

6/12/2014 8:24 AM

I bet it's going to keep riders from riding. I'd rather just go out and ride.

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

6/12/2014 9:04 AM

I will have this, Bikepark is OK but this looks a lot better.

|

Bruh

6/12/2014 4:55 PM

looks sweet. i hope ur able to build ur own bike thatd be sick. and if they had woodward as a park

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

6/12/2014 4:56 PM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote:

I bet it's going to keep riders from riding. I'd rather just go out and ride.

Yeah, when I have a broken ankle or it's raining or I'm completely exhausted I love going out and riding.

|

6/12/2014 7:32 PM

If this game ends up being good, I will buy an Xbox just for this game and Netflix. I miss Netflix on my TV.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/13/2014 12:46 AM

Stocksy wrote:

If this game ends up being good, I will buy an Xbox just for this game and Netflix. I miss Netflix on my TV.

Get a roku or some shit then nigga.
@fitbmx77 - you can, you can customise your bike, the player, the level the physics and shit so plenty to customise!!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

6/13/2014 8:25 AM

FITBMX77 wrote:

looks sweet. i hope ur able to build ur own bike thatd be sick. and if they had woodward as a park

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 has that tongue

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2014 8:37 AM

Mirra 1 had Wood ward to

|

6/13/2014 2:32 PM

and im just here playing bike park

|

Fuck BMX