bmx vid game

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2010 11:22 AM

im richie webb and i think that ea games needs to make a game exactly like skate but bmx

|

!DIRT/MULISHA!

5/20/2010 11:24 AM

thanks your for opinion
this has been brought up a million times already
have a nice day

|

5/20/2010 11:25 AM

Ha it really has but i think they should too.Shouldn't be that hard to do

|

5/20/2010 11:31 AM

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

Controls would be the issue I forsee. Once they are figured out it wouldn't. Apparently EA thinks there will not be enough of a fan base to get this one to sell well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/20/2010 11:36 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Controls would be the issue I forsee. Once they are figured out it wouldn't. Apparently EA thinks there will not be enough of a fan base to get this one to sell well.

silly EA.... anyone start a petition yet??? that might help a little...

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

5/20/2010 11:39 AM

no gtfo u stupid bitch thats a horrible idea

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/20/2010 11:40 AM

bmxrider1439 wrote:

silly EA.... anyone start a petition yet??? that might help a little...

yeah i think one was started a year or two ago on here actually

|

5/20/2010 11:42 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

if the controls were done for dave mirra and matt hoffman, i would imagine they wouldn't be too bad

and yeah EA is stupid. i bet there would be a great fan base, plus little kids would enjoy it as wel (even if they didn't ride bmx), because i used to love dave mirra (and tony hawk) even when i didn't ride a bike or skateboard

|

5/20/2010 11:48 AM

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

if the controls were done for dave mirra and matt hoffman, i would imagine they wouldn't be too bad

and yeah EA is stupid. i bet there would be a great fan base, plus little kids would enjoy it as wel (even if they didn't ride bmx), because i used to love dave mirra (and tony hawk) even when i didn't ride a bike or skateboard

Those controls were ripped off Tony hawk, and were terrible. Pressing a button to do a grind, or a different button for big tricks is lame. Too easy to do certain tricks, and it becomes a button masher. At least with Skate they made it more challenging to do certain things.

They need to develop a way to use similar controls to Skate to make the game way better. Also, they should add a way to customize the bike some, be it color and brake/peg preference, maybe Freecoaster VS cassette too. Then the game would be awesome.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/20/2010 11:50 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Those controls were ripped off Tony hawk, and were terrible. Pressing a button to do a grind, or a different button for big tricks is lame. Too easy to do certain tricks, and it becomes a button masher. At least with Skate they made it more challenging to do certain things.

They need to develop a way to use similar controls to Skate to make the game way better. Also, they should add a way to customize the bike some, be it color and brake/peg preference, maybe Freecoaster VS cassette too. Then the game would be awesome.

yeah. good point.

|

5/20/2010 11:52 AM

delete this thread plz?

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

5/20/2010 11:55 AM

Who the fuck cares? Ride a real bike.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/20/2010 11:58 AM

0tk wrote:

delete this thread plz?

Well, I could delete you for being a giant nuisance and an ass hat.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/20/2010 12:00 PM

0tk wrote:

delete this thread plz?

dave lawrence wrote:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/20/2010 12:02 PM

0tk wrote:

delete this thread plz?

dave lawrence wrote:

funtington wrote:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

ahahah

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/20/2010 12:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This!!!!!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/20/2010 1:02 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

This!!!!!

That!!!!!

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/20/2010 3:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

This!!!!!

cschmall wrote:

That!!!!!

these!!!!!!!!!

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/20/2010 3:21 PM

0tk wrote:

delete this thread plz?

dave lawrence wrote:

DO IT!! haha

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010