bmxforlife119 scammer

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2009 8:30 PM

this kids a scammer. i sent him 60 for a profile wheel laced to a proper.. he said 100 then he said i dont feel like unlacing so ill give it to you for 60 .... i found out the money order was cashed the 14th and thats the same day he said nothing ill just send the wheel and ill get the money when it comes.. he hasn't replied since.. and im gonna get my money back .. so if your reading this give me my money or the wheel.. your a idiot anyway if think i cant get my money but anyway
DONT BUY FROM HIM!!

|

10/17/2009 8:32 PM

Please post this in right section and provide proof.

|

10/17/2009 8:33 PM

dam im waitin on some bars from him but i think he sent them ill know in another week if not im getting my money back to

|

10/17/2009 8:33 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Please post this in right section and provide proof.

alright i can only say he isnt replying and the money order was cashed.. im gonna go to the police by next week if the wheel or money isnt here or doesn't relpy

|

10/17/2009 8:34 PM

renzy77 wrote:

alright i can only say he isnt replying and the money order was cashed.. im gonna go to the police by next week if the wheel or money isnt here or doesn't relpy

hahahahahahahahahahahaha sucks for you!

|

i am Back Again 4Th Time

i Got Reffs

10/17/2009 8:36 PM

joemama wrote:

dam im waitin on some bars from him but i think he sent them ill know in another week if not im getting my money back to

is he replying to you

|

10/17/2009 8:37 PM

God damn... How many effing times do I have to say this...

If you want someone added to the black list, email me with all of their info and PROOF!!!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/17/2009 8:41 PM

joemama wrote:

renzy77 wrote:

is he replying to you

he did just in the for sale forum though he didnt reply to emails or PMs (same thing) i thought i was dealing with a complete scammer until i talked to him in the forum and i was gonna go to the cops to. so just post something in the forsale forum with his name or look for one of his old threads and try and talk to him and wait a day or 2

|