bone deth vibratoe seat mid

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2013 8:33 AM

so im thinking of ordering this seat in mid so do you guys think this is a good seat im looking for a very comfortable seat and there arent any reveiws online so what do you guys think of the seat. should i get it or not(plese reply

|

6/10/2013 8:39 AM

2 friends of mine have it they both say that it's comfy

|

don't overthink it just do it !

6/10/2013 9:06 AM

get the leopard print!

|

6/10/2013 11:45 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

get the leopard print!

YESS! I really wish they has zebra!

|

"You're mixing sucking and sucking up up"

6/10/2013 11:47 AM

No seats come really fucking soft. They are made out of a higher density foam so it can be shaved into shape. You have to break it in. I do a lot of surfer fakies so my seat (fbm hearts) is soft as shit.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/10/2013 12:48 PM

If it vibrated for real I would have already owned it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/10/2013 12:56 PM

I LOVE mine! I ordered the spiderweb through sparkys because I couldn't find anyone with the mid. I've had it for a few months now, and it's great.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/10/2013 3:59 PM

I got the web seat when it was Jamie mauri sig seat before he left bd. it comes soft and comfy as fuck. Great seat

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.