booshy

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2010 2:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2010 2:55 PM

any info on the subrosa pandora v3? looking to get a new frame since ive been through 4 this year. and since you work at a bike shop and all figured you have some info on it, or subrosa in general https://www.danscomp.com/211492.php

|

12/5/2010 2:55 PM

|

12/5/2010 2:57 PM

dont buy a subrosa i cracked 2 this year. the second 1 really pissed me off cause it was less than 2 months til it cracked and they were being bitches and not replacing it. fuck every company under sparky distribution except shadow. shadow is a good company.

|

OTB BMX

12/5/2010 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:05 AM

OTB BMX wrote:

dont buy a subrosa i cracked 2 this year. the second 1 really pissed me off cause it was less than 2 months til it cracked and they were being bitches and not replacing it. fuck every company under sparky distribution except shadow. shadow is a good company.

how?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

12/5/2010 3:04 PM

I don't keep up to date with every company, and don't have much knowledge on surbrosa, but I do know that the completes sell well, the bitchin cranks are fucking rad and Hoang Tran shreds.

We don't sell any surbrosa frames so I don't know shit on how they hold up, sorry dude.

Next time I go to work I will ask my boss if you want.

|

12/5/2010 3:17 PM

Booshy wrote:

I don't keep up to date with every company, and don't have much knowledge on surbrosa, but I do know that the completes sell well, the bitchin cranks are fucking rad and Hoang Tran shreds.

We don't sell any surbrosa frames so I don't know shit on how they hold up, sorry dude.

Next time I go to work I will ask my boss if you want.

ok, and yeah if you could id appreciate it.

|

12/5/2010 3:18 PM

OTB BMX wrote:

what frames where they? how? and did they warrant it?

|