bottom bracket

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2011 5:34 PM

i looked aroun and didnt see any good threads on bottom brackets so i decided to start one. so i 180 a nine and blew out my bb and ive only had one so i dont know which brands are good so any recommanded?

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/12/2011 5:36 PM

Most bottom brackets use the same bearings, to me all bb's are the same

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

4/12/2011 5:37 PM

narvaez bmx wrote:

Most bottom brackets use the same bearings, to me all bb's are the same

This, the difference between them is just the amount of spacers and dust cap designs.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/12/2011 7:44 PM

The stolen revolver comes with machined and anodized cone spacers for a very decent price

|

Wait............what?

4/12/2011 7:48 PM

All the bearings are pretty much the same. Eastern anodized. Bangin'!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/12/2011 7:57 PM

get the cheapest one.

/thread

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/12/2011 7:58 PM

actually.

just buy bearings.

/thread/thread

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/12/2011 8:03 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

actually.

just buy bearings.

/thread/thread

true that good looks bro

and i dont want any eastern on my bike

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/12/2011 8:04 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

actually.

just buy bearings.

/thread/thread

Flocka Myers wrote:

true that good looks bro

and i dont want any eastern on my bike

thats a shame. id run most of their parts any day.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/12/2011 8:08 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

actually.

just buy bearings.

/thread/thread

Flocka Myers wrote:

true that good looks bro

and i dont want any eastern on my bike

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a shame. id run most of their parts any day.

out of respect i have nothing against eastern but immature people i ride with do so its best not get harrassed everyday like this one kid with an 06 shovelhead

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/12/2011 8:24 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

out of respect i have nothing against eastern but immature people i ride with do so its best not get harrassed everyday like this one kid with an 06 shovelhead

Those dudes obviously don't have a clue what they're missing. Those "riders" are usually the one's that stop riding when someone tells them bikes are lame and to grow up. Are you really gonna go through life letting people dictate to you what's cool and what's not. If that was the case, I would have never rode my bike after hearing all of the negative comments from my parents and what the people I went to school with had to say. Going through life letting other people decide for you how you're gonna live your life would suck. Make your own choices and your life will be funner... I guarantee that!

|

4/12/2011 8:31 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a shame. id run most of their parts any day.

Flocka Myers wrote:

out of respect i have nothing against eastern but immature people i ride with do so its best not get harrassed everyday like this one kid with an 06 shovelhead

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Those dudes obviously don't have a clue what they're missing. Those "riders" are usually the one's that stop riding when someone tells them bikes are lame and to grow up. Are you really gonna go through life letting people dictate to you what's cool and what's not. If that was the case, I would have never rode my bike after hearing all of the negative comments from my parents and what the people I went to school with had to say. Going through life letting other people decide for you how you're gonna live your life would suck. Make your own choices and your life will be funner... I guarantee that!

idc what they like or not i just dont want to slap the shit out of someone everyday. only thing that i like from eastern really are the wonder years and a few of their frames

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/12/2011 8:41 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

idc what they like or not i just dont want to slap the shit out of someone everyday. only thing that i like from eastern really are the wonder years and a few of their frames

I hate scenes like that. One good thing that comes out of situations like that, it let's you know how not to treat others. What black colored bikes are they stoked on? Florida? Cult? Sputnic?

|

4/12/2011 8:47 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

true that good looks bro

and i dont want any eastern on my bike

cupovjoe wrote:

thats a shame. id run most of their parts any day.

Flocka Myers wrote:

out of respect i have nothing against eastern but immature people i ride with do so its best not get harrassed everyday like this one kid with an 06 shovelhead

so you're gonna get harassed for having an eastern bottom bracket?

|

4/12/2011 8:50 PM

just get the bearings dude, saves some money

|

4/12/2011 8:51 PM

brianoob wrote:

so you're gonna get harassed for having an eastern bottom bracket?

thats what i was wondering if you dont say anything odds are they wouldnt notice cuz if you ask me everyone looks almost identical i dont even no what my bb is lol all i no is it works so who gives a fuck

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/12/2011 9:15 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Those dudes obviously don't have a clue what they're missing. Those "riders" are usually the one's that stop riding when someone tells them bikes are lame and to grow up. Are you really gonna go through life letting people dictate to you what's cool and what's not. If that was the case, I would have never rode my bike after hearing all of the negative comments from my parents and what the people I went to school with had to say. Going through life letting other people decide for you how you're gonna live your life would suck. Make your own choices and your life will be funner... I guarantee that!

Flocka Myers wrote:

idc what they like or not i just dont want to slap the shit out of someone everyday. only thing that i like from eastern really are the wonder years and a few of their frames

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

I hate scenes like that. One good thing that comes out of situations like that, it let's you know how not to treat others. What black colored bikes are they stoked on? Florida? Cult? Sputnic?

s&m skv and sunday

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..