bottom bracket

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2010 4:13 PM

any tips i mean i know how to do it but i want to know if anyone knows anything that will make it easier, i just got my frame finally and ima bout to put the shit on

|

1/8/2010 4:15 PM

I need to replace my bottom bracket bearings they are all rough. not smoothly spinning.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/8/2010 4:17 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

I need to replace my bottom bracket bearings they are all rough. not smoothly spinning.

that sux mine are the same way but i dont have anymoney so i gotta put the old ones in my new frame

|

1/8/2010 4:20 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

kohlnv09 wrote:

that sux mine are the same way but i dont have anymoney so i gotta put the old ones in my new frame

ya i dont think its really important for them to spin. as long as my cranks still spin im good.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/8/2010 4:22 PM

get a bb tool?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/8/2010 4:32 PM

HyPhy wrote:

get a bb tool?

they have those?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/8/2010 4:34 PM

HyPhy wrote:

get a bb tool?

kingshawty12 wrote:

they have those?

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/8/2010 4:35 PM

HyPhy wrote:

get a bb tool?

kingshawty12 wrote:

they have those?

how does that work?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/8/2010 4:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2010 4:38 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

they have those?

HyPhy wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

kingshawty12 wrote:

how does that work?

NUT->WASHER->BEARING->SPACER<-BEARING<-WASHER<-NUT

tighten the nuts and the washers evenly press the bearings, then unscrew the nuts and take the tool off and yuor bb is on, easy as fuck you can make one yourself for like $4

|

1/8/2010 4:39 PM

HyPhy wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

kingshawty12 wrote:

how does that work?

HyPhy wrote:

NUT->WASHER->BEARING->SPACER<-BEARING<-WASHER<-NUT

tighten the nuts and the washers evenly press the bearings, then unscrew the nuts and take the tool off and yuor bb is on, easy as fuck you can make one yourself for like $4

putting them in is easy im trying to figure out how to take them out!!!!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

1/8/2010 4:45 PM

lol oh

|

1/8/2010 4:57 PM

take a socket extended and a hammer and just hammer them out in a circle to knock them out evenly.

|