brake lever

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2016 3:49 AM

so i ride brakes and when i barspin i catch my lever and my foot slips to the crankarm, when i run no brakes i catch it perfect and my feet stay still aswell. does anybody had/have this problem and can help, its really annoying me that i cant barspin with brakes anymore

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

9/13/2016 5:46 AM

I take it your lever is on your catching hand side? You could try the lever on the other side?

|

9/13/2016 11:00 AM

Get a lever that is further away from your grip.
Photo

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/13/2016 4:08 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I take it your lever is on your catching hand side? You could try the lever on the other side?

my lever is on the opposite side and because i pass the bars around my hand ends up on the brake lever. ive had a longer reach lever and its not the actual lever blade its where the brake mounts to the bars that i catch

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

9/13/2016 6:08 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

my lever is on the opposite side and because i pass the bars around my hand ends up on the brake lever. ive had a longer reach ...more

Just gonna have to train yourself to grab the grip instead of the lever mount.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura