brakeless tire taps/stalls? (Not how to.. More how the .....)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2011 8:02 AM

So I'm watching Tread BMX (Show on Extreme Sports) and I see em doing tire taps and stalls brakeless.. Never really been part of the brakeless group so I'm wondering how the hell its done? And its not foot on wheel.. Just curious is all smile

|

5/12/2011 8:41 AM

pedal pressure dude, many people actually find it easier to tyre tap brakeless than with brakes.

|

5/12/2011 8:46 AM

Booshy wrote:

pedal pressure dude, many people actually find it easier to tyre tap brakeless than with brakes.

this^ tire taps brakeless isnt as hard as it looks.

|

5/12/2011 8:49 AM

It's really not that hard, took me a couple of tries to get it, and alot of practise

The way I learnt it was to fakie, and then as I roll out using pedal pressure, I just try and keep a manual going with the pressure. It was the foundations for me, and it's how I learnt it.

Just sayin' wink

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/12/2011 9:19 AM

Those ^^ its funny cause i cant even tire tap although i can do way harder tricks.

|

5/12/2011 10:21 AM

camjf wrote:

It's really not that hard, took me a couple of tries to get it, and alot of practise

The way I learnt it was to fakie, and then as I roll out using pedal pressure, I just try and keep a manual going with the pressure. It was the foundations for me, and it's how I learnt it.

Just sayin' wink

this, air, spin 90, push ass down, find balance point, pedal pressure, bunny hop, spin 90, and try not to case, cause it hurts :D

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|