what do i put on my rims for better braking

|

2/8/2016 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2016 8:32 PM

Ketchup

I'm not even trolling

It sounds loud as fuck but it locks up like a dream

I've done this before

In before (douche bag) suggests volume brakes (wich don't even exist)

|

2/8/2016 8:35 PM

ok thx anything else come to mind ???

|

2/8/2016 8:40 PM

Old school trick.
Coke.
Let it dry and get sticky.

|

2/8/2016 8:48 PM

ty bloghogs

|

2/8/2016 8:50 PM

also try dialing your brakes in more if they aren't already.

a sticky rim doesn't mean much if your brakes don't work as best as they should

|

2/8/2016 8:53 PM

thx sunday

|

2/8/2016 11:01 PM

In relaistic experience being a nice guy and all

It's worth it to buy a gyro it saves you money over the years

If you ride your ass off and don't snap a straight cable or 2 in a season ......your not going fast enough

At least with a gyro system you have 2 lines for the stress to go through ...much more reliable

|

2/9/2016 12:09 AM

A lot of trials guys (not trails) put tar on their rims. It sounds horrible though.
They also take a grinder to their rim to make it rough.
Dialling your brake in is the best way to have a good working brake though.

|

2/9/2016 2:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2016 2:08 AM

You but bacon and eggs and ham on jam, on taco bell peppers and onions and garlic bread for my bikes and the rougered rougered. is coming back going to make about threads and the rougered i was looking forward to seeing your.Xbox one of the bike taken apar and time again that you need anything. From what I was talking about various aspects of the freecoaster rush hour traffic is that how you guys recommend. I know you said you miss me yet but I just broke my controller lol call of duty. Maybe you can start pedaling hoy thou shalt not hard drive and the rouge red Sox game Bondi junction of duty. Bit of the bike taken
Mel Gibson and the rouge3 Volume of you guys think about it But how is everything from the chain.

Gogh museum of art89Volume and the rougered go with capabilities Inc it is great for the winning bid and time again that you
Volume brakes and time she work on my own business travelling threw the wasteland trying to for a budget vape and time she work on my phone is coming out with a volume frame of Christmas

|

2/9/2016 5:01 AM

Simple Green

|

If it ain't broke...

2/9/2016 6:30 AM

Been wondering if e-cig juice would work. Ever get any of that shit on your hand?

|

2/9/2016 6:38 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

You but bacon and eggs and ham on jam, on taco bell peppers and onions and garlic bread for my bikes and the rougered rougered. is coming back going to make about threads and the rougered i was looking forward to seeing your.Xbox one of the bike taken apar and time again that you need anything. From what I was talking about various aspects of the freecoaster rush hour traffic is that how you guys recommend. I know you said you miss me yet but I just broke my controller lol call of duty. Maybe you can start pedaling hoy thou shalt not hard drive and the rouge red Sox game Bondi junction of duty. Bit of the bike taken
Mel Gibson and the rouge3 Volume of you guys think about it But how is everything from the chain.

Gogh museum of art89Volume and the rougered go with capabilities Inc it is great for the winning bid and time again that you
Volume brakes and time she work on my own business travelling threw the wasteland trying to for a budget vape and time she work on my phone is coming out with a volume frame of Christmas

You need banned

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

2/9/2016 8:22 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Are you fucking retarded or something? There is no way a normal person takes the time and makes a post like this. You should ask your father if he is also your uncle.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/9/2016 11:30 AM

BikeLove626 wrote:

Simple Green

This.

Simple Green works awesomely.

I use clear pads (replace every year or so), lube your cables etc, clean your rims with rubbing alcohol.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/9/2016 12:35 PM

Make sure they are set up properly to begin with. Might even just need new pads...

Odyssey has a video out for their Ghost Pads, but it also talks about proper brake pad engagement.

|

2/12/2016 8:33 PM

CHROME

|

2/13/2016 10:34 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

CHROME

My black rims stop BETTER than the chrome rims I had before.

A proper cleaning and toeing of the pads is step one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/13/2016 12:54 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

CHROME

dave lawrence wrote:

My black rims stop BETTER than the chrome rims I had before.

A proper cleaning and toeing of the pads is step one.

Really!? I had Ano. Black Odyssey 7KAs and I could not get them dialed in for the life of me. They were ok though, just not the breaking power I wanted or that I got with my previous chrome rims.

|

2/13/2016 2:02 PM

Saw some trials riders , they're fucking crazy. They scratch their rims so the brake pads have more to grab .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/13/2016 5:55 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

What the hell does this even say??

|

2/13/2016 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2016 6:21 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Aaron_Whitmore Jr. wrote:

What the hell does this even say??

It dosent say a dam thing other than him being a douche which isnt no suprise by now to any of us.. but seriously on a side note guys we need to just ban his ass its getting to the point where its taking up more space in our forums that someone can actually post a helpful reply to a question waste of time waste of space FUCK LUPTON

|

Built to abuse