brakes!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2016 12:19 PM

looking for a pair of brake arms that have the lease flex to them let me know if you know any, also are the fly manuel brake pads good? looking for maximum stopping power

|

6/21/2016 2:26 PM

Can't go wrong with an Odyssey EVO II brake! I've heard good things about the Fly brake pads, but I recommend getting Odyssey Slim-By-Four pads in clear. They have a real nice squeak as well, if you're into that. A chrome or anodized rim is also a plus as the stopping power will be amazing!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/21/2016 6:14 PM

odyssey springfields

|

6/21/2016 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2016 7:18 PM

You can go wrong with odyssey evo II brakes , if your frame has wider chainstays to accommodate big tires the arms aren't long enough to work properly I learned that the hard way with my Bonesaw frame , I'm looking into new brakes soon and the ones I'm looking at are the kink brakes or the shadow conspiracy brakes

|

6/22/2016 3:06 PM

ive recently added brakes back after years of not having them, I went with the odyssey springfields. they are great, good stopping power. they came with the black ghost pads, but i'm thinking of switching to clear ghost pads just to have more grip.

|

FIT // ODYESSEY // ANIMAL //

Best hip-hop playlist *(K)ILLuminati*

6/22/2016 3:31 PM

I ran Fly Seatstay arms (from like 08) and Diatech Fiestas and they have been great for stopping on and off for 8+ years. Run clear Odyssey pads.

Any CNC arm should be a decent choice. They all flex a little. It also helps to have the cables set up well and be properly lubricated.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura