brakes or no breaks whats better

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2008 4:39 PM

whats better no breaks or breaks for tricks

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

1/18/2008 6:07 PM

Well its how you ride.But i ride with brakes sideways

|

1/18/2008 11:44 PM

i'm riding without brakes at the moment. when i get some money together i'll be putting brakes on the sucker. it just gives you the option if you need it.

EDIT: REAR only though.

Post edited by: the_godfather, at: 1/19/2008 10:44 AM

|

1/19/2008 6:38 PM

the_godfather wrote:

i'm riding without brakes at the moment. when i get some money together i'll be putting brakes on the sucker. it just gives ...more

no brakes...cant afford shit...since i've been riding no brakes im not going back

|

1/19/2008 6:43 PM

the_godfather wrote:

i'm riding without brakes at the moment. when i get some money together i'll be putting brakes on the sucker. it just gives ...more

BaumBMX wrote:

no brakes...cant afford shit...since i've been riding no brakes im not going back

you always have breaks! Your shoes :D

|

1/20/2008 11:07 AM

I choose brakeless. I dont know why my firends just talk me into riding without now i wont go back haha. I got 2 perfectly good linear cables and two dia comp 990 breaks but im too lazy to even think about putting em on :]

|

I ride in tight pants and what :]]

1/20/2008 5:34 PM

Ryan_hockwald wrote:

I choose brakeless. I dont know why my firends just talk me into riding without now i wont go back haha. I got 2 perfectly ...more

I also ride brakes...they make it easier to do tire taps and all that stuff.go with only back and a single cable.....if you do..smile

|

1/21/2008 9:46 PM

Ryan_hockwald wrote:

I choose brakeless. I dont know why my firends just talk me into riding without now i wont go back haha. I got 2 perfectly ...more

DAVIS! wrote:

I also ride brakes...they make it easier to do tire taps and all that stuff.go with only back and a single cable.....if you ...more

i took mine off cuz they didnt work anyway, and my bike just has a better feel to it.but just ride someone elses brakeless bike and find out whats right.

|

2/14/2008 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2012 7:44 PM

n6r

|

NYAH

2/15/2008 9:04 AM

Im brakeless cuz i found it a lot easier to barspin. I guess its just personal preference tho

|

2/15/2008 9:37 AM

no brakes makes more style
|

2/15/2008 12:37 PM

i used to ride wit a single cable n it was ok but i been breakless for a while n it feels alot better its mostly personal tho jus do wat u like

|

2/15/2008 1:41 PM

never bought breaks, just stayed brakless and got used to it, u can still do everything just lookscleaner and u can bend ur wheels alot more before you have to true'em or get new ones haha.

its what u choose though, u gotta commit without brakes though

makes trails and vert scarier though..

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

2/15/2008 2:01 PM

does anyone have problems with tektro brakes i dont like them they always mess up i had to replace them twice already on my gt

|

2/15/2008 4:48 PM

i ride no brakes right now but iam putting brakes on i live up a hill about 300m long and is like vertical and its not fun trying to stop in 3 inches before getting hit by cars with ur feet evrey day oh yer and i ran into a wall and a black kid

|

iam gonna do what you do but better

2/16/2008 7:18 PM

when u have brakes on in my case i pulled them so i was in a safe zone but now i ride w/o brakes and stuffs so much better know so its all how u ride and if u dont like them take them off but if u do that put alittle tape on the cable end so it dont fray

|

ineedahug or cranks idk kare much bit i want the cranks more

2/26/2008 1:12 PM

everyone has a different idea bout it
im brakless i hate brakes i put em on im always workin on em to get em to ride dialed got tired of messin wit em so took em off ive always been brakless tho
brakless doesnt make u have more control anyone tellin u it does is stupid
if u feel like u have more control its cuz u cant stop n u dont wanna wreck

|

2/26/2008 2:03 PM

i used to criticise no brake riders, now that i have taken mine off i love it, it helps you so much with good bike control and tyretaps and stuff can still be done brakeless

|

2/26/2008 3:05 PM

no breaks, inless you like thos ballin break stunts..
i dunno, i dont like them, less to worry about, makes you think more tho, about what your doing before you do it.. like flying down a street..
after a while you just learn to flow

|

2/26/2008 5:39 PM

there's like 10 other threads like these
it doesnt matter what's other people think is better go out set up your bike with brakes and with no brakes ride each setup for a while and see which you think feels better for you

|

2/26/2008 6:10 PM

riding brakeless is stupid. i think

|

2/26/2008 7:04 PM

i say brakes unless you live in a flat area otherwise if you live on hills and around railroad tracks you may want brakes

|

2/26/2008 7:07 PM

I ride brakes. They give you more trick options and things to try later on. I'd ride brakes for a while just to get your style locked in then take 'em off if you want to.

|

2/26/2008 7:10 PM

i say no brakes! but thats me! its up to u if u wanna ride brakes or not!
do wat u want dont do wat other ppl tell u to do!

|

2/26/2008 7:11 PM

i say no brakes! but thats me! its up to u if u wanna ride brakes or not!
do wat u want dont do wat other ppl tell u to do!

|

2/26/2008 7:18 PM

get brakes with a small lever i gotta dia tech gold finger (one finger lever) never gets in my way and i have the commfort knowing i can stop hahahahaha

my friend frank does alot of street riding and didnt have brakes and got hit by a car twice before he put them back on hahahaa

|

2/27/2008 4:13 AM

i hate adjusting brakes... and when it rains they barely work.. so... id say brakeless . it makes ure bike look simple and it makes u gain more controll.. sure,they also have their disadvantages...

|

2/27/2008 6:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2008 7:02 AM

no brakes! brakes just make more problem and some times they barely work or you have

adjust them every time that you use your bike thats the main reason why i take them off but also they give a cool style.

|

2/27/2008 6:41 AM

Definetily brakes, it makes every thing 10 times easier

|

2/27/2008 6:54 AM

no brakes because adjusting them every day sucks and it looks cooler cool

|