i ride without cuz ifeel trapped with the brake lever in the way

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

8/28/2008 9:19 PM

brakeless, looks better, feels better, and you cant be a bitch
...but you always got a brake either way

|

8/28/2008 9:22 PM

I currently have brakes on, but when I get my bike back that will soon change.

|

8/28/2008 9:23 PM

i ride brakeless now for the last 2 weeks theyve been off and it gives you alot more confidence to do shit like gaps and stairs b/c its easier just to do it then try and stop in time lol

|

8/28/2008 9:26 PM

brakes

|

I LOVE MY BIKE!!

8/28/2008 9:46 PM

i used to ride brakeless forever..then when i got my new bike, i started running brakes again....then the other day i tried brakeless out again...and i FUCKIN HATE IT.....lol....i need to be able to stop where i live...and foot in the tire is just not cuttin it....i perfer using the lever...when i was brakeless i kept puttin my fingers up looking for the lever...then realizing it wasnt there....so i put my brakes back on...

|

Me + Bike = Love

8/28/2008 10:54 PM

Brakes suck. With out them your bike is lower maintenance, lighter, looks better, girls think youre a bad ass and you cant bitch out of anything.

Brakeless= increased testicle diameter and mating probability

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") () (") My bunnies legs are wide open lookin for love

8/29/2008 12:45 AM

i used to ride brakeless and it was amazing, specially barspins, cause there is no lever when u catch the bars so it feels good, there is no cable, and the bike is lighter...
but after all this, using brakes is so much fun aswell, i can flip on jumpboxes with no fear to land manual or some thing like that, i can catch whips easier in the air, so...
brakeless is as good as brakeful lol, however i feel great riding'em or not....

|

8/29/2008 3:13 AM

i love brakless i love not being able to stop wen i want odly lol
its awsome bikes look mad as without em
brakeless for life mouthafuckers!

|

skateboards = bad for the enviroment
BUY A BIKE BITCHES!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/29/2008 6:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2008 6:06 AM

omg ive seen this topic about 50 times now .... but owell i ride brakeless looks cleaner and u feel more determind without brakes, becuse with brakes u can slow down, without its charge it

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

RIDE

8/29/2008 6:59 AM

That kid on a bike wrote:

Brakes suck. With out them your bike is lower maintenance, lighter, looks better, girls think youre a bad ass and you cant bitch out of anything.

Brakeless= increased testicle diameter and mating probability

That's funny.

I have none on my setup now, but I will probably toss em on again with a gyro so I can keep them bars spinning away. I dicked around with a buddy's bike and realized I miss doing 540 taps the easier way (with brakes) and fufanus with my feet on the pedals...good times.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/29/2008 7:57 AM

brakeless due to i broke my brakes and brakes are expensive and i dont like taking them off and putting them on everytime i buy a new part lol

|

8/29/2008 8:10 AM

I'm currently brakeless. My frame has no brake mounts.. So i can't switch. But when i get a new frame. Then I'll order it with brake mounts. I love the clean look of no brake mounts. but if i want to change back, or ride park, then I'm set. Also, when i had my old back tire [fit FAF] i stuck my foot in the back tire to brake. But now, all i do is put my foot down because i don't want to wear down my new tire [odysy path plyte]

+about brakeless:
You feel free.
No pussying out.
Looks better.
More flow.

+about brakes:
You can stop in a hurry.
You can stop right before a gap, stair set or w/e.
Shoes don't wear out.
Tread doesn't wear out.
More control in ways.
Brake tricks.

|

8/29/2008 8:43 AM

i run brakeless and it looks cleaner and i love the feeling

|

If there isnt a scratch on your bike your not really ridin

my myspace...add me!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/goldeneagles28

8/29/2008 8:51 AM

i used to love brakeless but then i started getting good at manals with em on then recently i tried to manual without em and i cant do em very well

|

8/29/2008 9:09 AM

it depends on what you ride. i mean if you're only ridin street then brakeless is waay more fun but in a skatepark brakes work way better for me.....right now i do ride a brake but it changes every week or two

|

i got 5 on it...grab ya 4..let's get keyed

8/29/2008 9:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2008 9:30 AM

brakes because i do a lot of round town riding and there are a lot of assholes who stare at you riding toward them but don't move their damn cars then honk when they almost hit you

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/29/2008 9:37 AM

i dont like brakes cus ill always be pressing it and wit out my bike feel smooth and i can idk but i dont feel stress

|

8/29/2008 10:39 AM

brakelesss is sooooooo fun, people who put their foot in the tire are stupiiiiid, learn how to slid yo shit to slow down.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

8/29/2008 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:12 PM

SteveAM wrote:

brakes because i do a lot of round town riding and there are a lot of assholes who stare at you riding toward them but don't move their damn cars then honk when they almost hit you

hop on the cars hood if they are about to hit you, you have the right of way.
ahaha its what i do.or go off into somthing like grass its slows you down a bunch.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

8/29/2008 11:46 AM

well usually its on a major street and the only place to go is right inot traffic which i have had to do many times because we have a street that is also route 20 so its a major route

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/29/2008 1:29 PM

Fuck all of you I ride front and back brakes

|

The bigger the waistband, the deeper the quicksand!!

8/29/2008 5:35 PM

seriously brakeless is a stupid trend... u ride brakesless cause it looks better wow...thats u but brakeless=gay seriously if bikes come with brakes, its for a reason, if a bike comes with pedals its for a reason... people just take them off to be trendy and "make their bike look cooler"

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/29/2008 5:42 PM

i used to ride brakeless its ight but i like brakes better

|

i ride bikes yeahhhhh

8/29/2008 5:54 PM

i ride breaks and breakless cause of trails and street ..... my first bmx bike had front and rear with gyro and i loved the fronties so no because i want to learn more teck stuff imma run fronties only.... gotta wait fer my odyssey cs2 freestyle forks

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

8/29/2008 6:06 PM

i used ride brakes and ididnt know what id do witout them and now been riding brakelees for 4-5 months

the best brakes are the invisible ones

|

ukdthjctfukghcyr5eh

8/29/2008 7:05 PM

i need brakes again..riding around a busy campous sucks ass without them

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

8/30/2008 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:12 PM

Several years ago riding brakeless was rare. I'm talking like 7 years ago. Because at that time everybody was running gyros or straight cables. Out of my 10 or so good riding buddies at the time, only one or two were brakeless and that's only because they didn't know how to work them properly.

But that's your guys's choice. I ride brakes because I want to be able to do fufanus/abubacas, wall taps, and maintain my speed.

And everybody knows Mat Hoffman is the most badass brakeless rider of them all.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

7/22/2009 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2009 3:03 PM

I ride brakes because I have to. Wish I didn't because they are gay. Day I turn 18 they are coming off.

|

fit

FiT 4 LiFe