brakes vs brakeless

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2009 3:10 PM

That kid on a bike wrote:

Brakes suck. With out them your bike is lower maintenance, lighter, looks better, girls think youre a bad ass and you cant ...more

haha

|

7/22/2009 3:16 PM

I ride without pedals because it looks cool...

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/22/2009 3:23 PM

gstring02 wrote:

|

7/22/2009 3:25 PM

gstring02 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/22/2009 4:00 PM

I like it both , but now for 6 months already i'm stuck with brakeless because i sprayed my rear rim

|

You could cut off your penis to save some extra weight...

7/22/2009 7:27 PM

brakes cuz i ride trails

|

7/22/2009 8:08 PM

i ride 1 brake arm, that way im in between. I swear if you searched this topic title, you would probably get 2000 results. There's one every day.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

7/22/2009 8:09 PM

bishop_bmx wrote:

brakeless, looks better, feels better, and you cant be a bitch
...but you always got a brake either way

and you cant be a bitch? i think it takes more to have a brake and not pull them and theyre always there if i need them just saying thats how i feel

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/22/2009 8:59 PM

im currently brakeless because my cable is broke. id rather have brakes, but brakeless is alright...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/26/2010 7:50 PM

I started riding brakeless recently out of dumb luck. I got a bike on a n Internet trade that came to me set up be brakeless. I
The guy sent a brake set ( fly bikes brake with odyssey trigger lever) but I'm too hopeless with bike mechanic skills to set it up.
So vie been riding it brakeless, mostly street with some trails up at high bridge) and really liking it. It's surprisingly easy to ride in NYC traffic with no brakes but then again vie been riding fixed in the city for over ten years so traffic flow is second nature at this point.

|

12/26/2010 7:53 PM

That kid on a bike wrote:

Brakes suck. With out them your bike is lower maintenance, lighter, looks better, girls think youre a bad ass and you cant ...more

thissss

|

you feel me mind fucking you right now? you better put on a condom because i got a dirty mind

12/26/2010 8:03 PM

brakeless

|

12/26/2010 8:36 PM

dumbass whyyyyy

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

12/26/2010 9:04 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

dumbass whyyyyy

This.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

12/26/2010 9:52 PM

brakless it looks cleaner and makes it lighter plus it makes you trust your skills more

|

fuck bitches, get money

12/26/2010 10:02 PM

charburst wrote:

brakless it looks cleaner and makes it lighter plus it makes you trust your skills more

your a penis pump

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

3/29/2012 7:12 PM

Brakeless feels better and looks way cooler

|

3/29/2012 7:22 PM

Breakless. Why? I think it looks, feels like you have more control of your bike. when u ride brakes you can stop whenever. when u ride brakeless, u let the bike do whatever. my opion anyway.

|

BMX Street. Some park. Do what you can, dont break any bones, Dont rip your muscles. Dont mess your wrists up.

3/30/2012 8:05 AM

it depends how the town is if its rely hilly brakes other wise no brakes

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

3/30/2012 10:13 AM

You guys know this is a 2 year old thread right?

Why did you choose this one though, theres brake vs brakeless threads from a month or two ago?

|

3/29/2013 10:40 AM

stayfit13 wrote:

I ride brakes because I have to. Wish I didn't because they are gay. Day I turn 18 they are coming off.

ya same with me

|

love bmx!!!!

3/29/2013 10:45 AM

ya same with me

|

love bmx!!!!

3/29/2013 10:46 AM

stayfit13 wrote:

I ride brakes because I have to. Wish I didn't because they are gay. Day I turn 18 they are coming off.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Awwwww mommy won't let you take them off?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/29/2013 11:12 AM

brakeless no pussying out of dat shit

|

Bruh

3/29/2013 1:18 PM

All these kids saying brakeless because you can't be a bitch when they actually probably bitch out often. lol

I ride brakes, I have perfect bike control without them, I just like them on

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/29/2013 1:21 PM

I do not run brakes because you can't pussy out

*Throws bike multiple times before 180ing a three set*

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/29/2013 1:28 PM

stayfit13 wrote:

hahaha your not going to get a responce

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/29/2013 1:56 PM

stayfit13 wrote:

spencer.klymchuk wrote:

ya same with me

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BRING BACK OLD THREADS

|

uuuuuuuuhhhh

3/29/2013 2:38 PM

stayfit13 wrote:

spencer.klymchuk wrote:

ya same with me

LucasRidesBikes wrote:

lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/29/2013 2:41 PM

LucasRidesBikes wrote:

especially a topic like this that gets run into the ground every week haha

|