broke up with my boyfriend :(

Related:
Create New Tag

9/25/2013 7:46 PM

we were out riding today as usual. i attempted a truckdriver off an 8 foot drop, and crashed on my head (no helmet). apparantly i was unconcious and wasn't breathing, and my boyfrined was giving me cpr, but unsuccessfully. an abulance arrived shortly and got me to the hospital. when i awoke, i asked my boyfriend how he could mess up on cpr since he used to be a lifeguard. he started crying and admitted that he got sorta horny with his mouth on mine, and just started making out. i'm just like wtf? "you don't even care about me! you're just using me for your own sexual fulfillment!" i told him to leave and he did. i think we're done, or do you guys think there's a chance to reconcile? sad

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/25/2013 7:50 PM

I am at work so I cannot move this, but it is NOT BMX related enough to be in the part of the page. It should be under non-bmx.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/25/2013 7:52 PM

i wish you died

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/25/2013 8:00 PM

Dude, I have some respect for you but vital is not your shrink.

|

9/25/2013 8:02 PM

Cut your dick off. He'll take you back then.

|

9/25/2013 8:06 PM

Photo
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/25/2013 8:08 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude, I have some respect for you but vital is not your shrink.

what do you mean, "vital is not your shrink"?

|

9/25/2013 8:12 PM

Why.

|

Street. Park.

9/25/2013 8:13 PM

I worded that badly, I don't hate you likr half the people on here, but what I mean is, this is a bmx forum, there is a non bmx section on here, again, I am not a hater.

|

9/25/2013 8:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I worded that badly, I don't hate you likr half the people on here, but what I mean is, this is a bmx forum, there is a non bmx section on here, again, I am not a hater.

thanks for not hating me smile yea i realized this doesn't belong in general section after i posted it. my mind isn't thinking straight after a head injury and a breakup. i mean, my bf and i have been together for over 2 years!

|

9/25/2013 8:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

thanks for not hating me smile yea i realized this doesn't belong in general section after i posted it. my mind isn't thinking straight after a head injury and a breakup. i mean, my bf and i have been together for over 2 years!

Your head is spinning and you cant really think straight, I understand.

|

9/25/2013 8:34 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

cant think straight... hahhahahahahahahahaalaughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/25/2013 8:36 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

cant think straight... hahhahahahahahahahaalaughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

oh my god. hahahaha

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/25/2013 8:38 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

oh my god. hahahaha

So freaking screwed up. All faith in humanity lost.

|

9/25/2013 8:44 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Photo
|

9/25/2013 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2013 8:46 PM

Photo

Dammit sunday beat me to it
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/25/2013 9:12 PM

^ please stop being mean. i'm in an unhappy state atm

|

9/25/2013 9:28 PM

he shoulda' choked you out with his angry member while your gag reflex was out, but wait...

shouldn't feed the troll, but free pass if you eat dick... someone oughta' eat your face as a fair trade doe

|

United0Cult0

9/25/2013 11:53 PM

this is hilarious.

10/10

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

9/26/2013 2:06 PM

Beats having a girl dump you for a girl.

Boom, my first relationship, 2 years, and that's how it ended.

The girl she is with was pretty manly though haha.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 2:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Damn... you were that bad in bed? wink I kid I kid

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/26/2013 2:38 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Damn... you were that bad in bed? wink I kid I kid

Nope. She said she was into girls, I figured I could've had some fun with that, no dice.

Oh well, I am happily engaged to an amazing woman :D

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/26/2013 3:21 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Nope. She said she was into girls, I figured I could've had some fun with that, no dice.

Oh well, I am happily engaged to an amazing woman :D

Congratz

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/26/2013 5:00 PM

anyways.. otio... i mean kinda hard to believe your "boyfriend" decided that he would rather make out with you then save your life... sooo yeah

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/26/2013 5:12 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

anyways.. otio... i mean kinda hard to believe your "boyfriend" decided that he would rather make out with you then save your life... sooo yeah

yea, i thought it was pretty unbelievable too. but some men, are just too filled with lust to care about anything else sad

|

9/26/2013 8:16 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

yea, i thought it was pretty unbelievable too. but some men, are just too filled with lust to care about anything else sad

your throat needs to be filled up with the lust of bulging veins & throbbing carelessness... your heart is consumed with the ugly attention of being mired in the stank of being under a bridge & feeding simple ego with wreckless abandon. Post away, kind sir. Your soul will embrace the emptiness of a jester

|

United0Cult0

9/26/2013 10:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2013 10:14 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

tremelo wrote:

your throat needs to be filled up with the lust of bulging veins & throbbing carelessness... your heart is consumed with the ugly attention of being mired in the stank of being under a bridge & feeding simple ego with wreckless abandon. Post away, kind sir. Your soul will embrace the emptiness of a jester

i would reply to what you just said, but i honestly don't think you're worth the time

|

9/26/2013 11:25 PM

crazyclark wrote:

tremelo wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

i would reply to what you just said, but i honestly don't think you're worth the time

It's funny how a few seconds of typing can define so much. Grey matter (brain) wastes it 's time on you. I put 1/16 horsepower clowning your bitch made ass, you can't be bothered fer any input. Miserable, how that limitation creeps on tired holes. Take some man milk in yo mouth, it could justify your hole's being.

|

United0Cult0

9/27/2013 12:27 AM

I'm not exactly the nicest person, in fact I'm probably the biggest asshole I know and I have a very active sexual drive, but if for some reason any girl, she doesn't even need to be my girlfriend, is laying unconscious and not breathing, the last thing on my mind would be ramming my tounge down her throat. If this boyfriend of yours actually exists, he deserves to be gang raped by, wait for it.... Women. Trololololololololol...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

9/27/2013 11:56 AM

Me? wrote:

I'm not exactly the nicest person, in fact I'm probably the biggest asshole I know and I have a very active sexual drive, but if for some reason any girl, she doesn't even need to be my girlfriend, is laying unconscious and not breathing, the last thing on my mind would be ramming my tounge down her throat. If this boyfriend of yours actually exists, he deserves to be gang raped by, wait for it.... Women. Trololololololololol...

Photo
|