"bros" on a bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2011 5:52 PM

does it piss anyone else off?
like when some guy who thinks hes a hardass rolls up with his srh hat with the bill bent up with their baggy ass dickies and fatal shirts and tall black socks?

kinda annoys me, no offence to any of you bros hhaha

|

2/20/2011 5:54 PM

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/20/2011 5:55 PM

Haha I ride motocross to and those dude s always show up and suck big wiener but I'm sucking big wiener at bmx myself so oh well

|

2/20/2011 5:57 PM

i race motocross too and i love stuffing their asses

|

2/20/2011 5:57 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

no homo haha

|

2/20/2011 5:59 PM

Yeah I pretty much just got cleared from my wheelchair last month so I've ben back riding for about a month

|

2/20/2011 6:10 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

yeaa, goin josh hansen on thier asses.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

2/20/2011 6:13 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

ilovemybike22 wrote:

yeaa, goin josh hansen on thier asses.

hahaha just watched that like 2 hours ago

|

2/20/2011 6:13 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

no homo haha

I lol'd.

|

2/20/2011 6:27 PM

These types don't come around our park anymore lol

|

Refs: element4all
Bike Check

2/20/2011 6:30 PM

Are we talking about obnoxious black people or are we talking about obnoxious white people who try to act black?

I don't like either of those types of people. (keyword is obnoxious)

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/20/2011 6:42 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Are we talking about obnoxious black people or are we talking about obnoxious white people who try to act black?

I don't like either of those types of people. (keyword is obnoxious)

this. theres this one kid who thinks hes fucking amazing and is annoying as hell. and he uses the n word every 5 seconds. so anoying. i was riding with my firends once and we saw them at a spot and he and his friend wanted to ride with us, but my friend hates his cuts (pulled a knife on him a while back because he thought he was messing with his girlfriend) so we left and they followed us. so we went to my friends house, went inside for 10 mins came out and they were waiting outside across the street. so we snuck through backyards to get away from those assholes. holy shit... i write alot.

|

2/20/2011 6:52 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

no homo haha

someone PLEASE put this in their sig. lololol!!!

|

2/20/2011 6:55 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

no homo haha

D Thompson wrote:

someone PLEASE put this in their sig. lololol!!!

haha do you know what stuffing on a dirtbike is? either way it souded funny hahahahah

and i mean like socal bros

|

2/20/2011 6:56 PM

The kids who play Lacrosse at my school call themselve "Lax bros". I used to be one before I realized they sucked each others dicks.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/20/2011 6:58 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

bahahaha!

|

2/20/2011 6:59 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

The kids who play Lacrosse at my school call themselve "Lax bros". I used to be one before I realized they sucked each others dicks.

hey man dont hate. iim a laxer, 1st string for my highschool. the only reason i play is so i can lay them out(im a de pole) and i talk shit to them at school, so they get mad and i lay them out again, its hilarious how they are all douches and think that natural light is a good beer. their all suck faggots in their uglass pennies.

|

2/20/2011 7:18 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

hey man dont hate. iim a laxer, 1st string for my highschool. the only reason i play is so i can lay them out(im a de pole) and i talk shit to them at school, so they get mad and i lay them out again, its hilarious how they are all douches and think that natural light is a good beer. their all suck faggots in their uglass pennies.

Nah just hatin on kids at my school. Haha

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook