bruh

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2015 3:38 PM

whats the difference between a flow team and a distro team? like is their other branches of a team?

|

1/13/2015 3:41 PM

Flow is basically AM , so not "good"

Distro is just a distrobution sponsoring a rider , not a team.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/13/2015 3:49 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I wouldn't say flow riders aren't good, there are some dudes who go to flow team because there is not room on the pro side.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2015 4:18 PM

In Canada here we got an s&m team but their the 1664 distribution s&m team and they have dudes on all sorts of other companies teams and they get hooked up in Canada through the distribution of 1664 , I'm thinking same goes for ten pack distribution

|

1/13/2015 4:27 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I wouldn't say flow riders aren't good, there are some dudes who go to flow team because there is not room on the pro side.

This. A lot of the time the AM dudes eventually get bumped to professional level. As a recent example, Alex Magellan quit, so Mark Burnett was added to the pro team.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/13/2015 6:13 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

This. A lot of the time the AM dudes eventually get bumped to professional level. As a recent example, Alex Magellan quit, so ...more

It was in brackets for a rhetorical general assumption , I don't know the behind scenes of flow riders. I don't see most flow riders in the X-Games or Dew Tour , hence why I mentioned the term "good" vaguely . I didn't consider the team aspect much tbh.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/14/2015 4:45 AM

Generally pros get payed and flows get flowed stuff, but not always a wage

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/14/2015 12:57 PM

Pros are classified as "better" than the AM or flow guys by most people.

Sometimes flow guys don't get to go on trips with the pro guys.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/14/2015 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2015 1:04 PM

Both pro and flow riders are usually satanists
grin grin grin grin

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit