bruised balls

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2012 10:36 PM

ok i know this question is a little gross but its quite relevant
about a week ago i rode my bike off a roof but i did hit my ballsack on the back tire when i landed. it hurt quite a bit but i never looked at it. just today i looked at it and noticed it all black and bruised and some areas were red. anyone else dealt with this? should i let it heal, and should i tell my dad and see a doctor? (which i don't rly want to do..lol)

|

10/11/2012 10:43 PM

wow dude. lol Sorry to hear that, but it was funny shit to read. Yeah tell your dad. And make sure to get a hot female doctor to check em out for you.

Should you let them heal?? Nooooo.... Keep smashing them on your tire bro! How high was that roof drop btw??

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/11/2012 10:44 PM

BMXism wrote:

wow dude. lol Sorry to hear that, but it was funny shit to read. Yeah tell your dad. And make sure to get a hot female doctor ...more

yea i think im gonna tell my dad. the roof was pretty average, about 6.5 feet

|

10/11/2012 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 10:51 PM

Yeah thats some decent fatness. Try not to get so low next time you're droping that kind of shit. I've nailed ma nuts pretty hard on the seat doing drops... never black balls hard though lol. Hope your balls get well soon lmfao.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/11/2012 10:53 PM

BMXism wrote:

Yeah thats some decent fatness. Try not to get so low next time you're droping that kind of shit. I've nailed ma nuts pretty ...more

lol i just told my dad. he said that i'll be ok cuz it doesnt rly hurt and its not that swollen.

|

10/11/2012 10:54 PM

Pic or it didnt happen

|

10/11/2012 10:58 PM

pretty relevant: a friend of mine interviewed his friend about a ball/penis injury. I find it pretty fuckin hilarious how he tells the story

haha
but yeah you should definitely at least get it checked out, the dude in the video I posted above said he still had pain & even a lump after 2 months of not getting it looked at blink
|

10/11/2012 11:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/11/2012 11:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

pretty relevant: a friend of mine interviewed his friend about a ball/penis injury. I find it pretty fuckin hilarious how he ...more

This "gary smith" flicks his wrists too much to have testicles. Sorry, his testimony is not valid.

|

10/11/2012 11:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

pretty relevant: a friend of mine interviewed his friend about a ball/penis injury. I find it pretty fuckin hilarious how he ...more

pretty funny

|

10/11/2012 11:18 PM

Some guy back in high school, got nut tapped so hard that his left nut ruptured inside his sack. Be thankful you're not single balled like that poor bastard. Lol take care of those things man, they will appreciate it.

|

10/11/2012 11:38 PM

andrew rs wrote:

Some guy back in high school, got nut tapped so hard that his left nut ruptured inside his sack. Be thankful you're not single ...more

I cringed a bit reading that. haha.

|

10/12/2012 12:51 AM

ahahah this thread is fucking hilarious anyway still sorry for you man i hope your balls heal (fuck my humanities teacher just asked me why the fuck i'm laughing in class sheeeeet)

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/12/2012 1:06 AM

been there, done that, you just ruptured some blood vessels, if it doesn't go away in a week or so then go to the doctor...if pain gets worse tho then go to the doctor ASAP

|

10/12/2012 3:16 AM

I did that before, couldnt walk without having sit every few steps. Just get it checked out asap

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

10/12/2012 4:04 AM

worse two thing which happened to my balls were landing slipping of an icepick and landing on them, shit was painful couldn't even walk after

second i jammed my balls in between rear tire and frame it was so painful at the beginning but hen kept on riding after

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/12/2012 5:22 AM

My little brother (when he was 2) got hernia and is running the one nut...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

10/12/2012 8:38 AM

Yesterday I went off this like 2 1/2 foot ledge and slipped off the pedal just riding around and went in between the frame and tire..pooped a little.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

10/12/2012 3:39 PM

a kid at my old school was trying to run from security, got his blls caught on the fence and ripped one out....it was soooo disturbing

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/12/2012 9:26 PM

That video made my laughh so much LOLOL
Got good information,if this ever happens to be,I'll get my "dong" checked out

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/12/2012 9:43 PM