bsd "don't"squeak tires

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2014 3:57 AM

I've been running them since they have dropped. honestly, one of the main reasons i got them was cause they were made out of some sort very squeaky rubber compound to make them Squeak! I was running some machete tires before and they squeak over any terrain. But i just wanted to know if anyone feels the same. It's kind of a dissapointment that they really don't squeak at all for me. Maybe its a special terrain where they do squeak, idk. But overall i must admit they're really great tires, could take a nice beating and long lasting super grippy where you wont slip and eat it.

|

12/12/2014 4:34 AM

Ahaha ! Fuck off the squeak !
I run those tyres because they are grippy, not squeaky's !

|

12/12/2014 5:24 AM

Well your first problem is.. You bought tires because they squeak..

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/12/2014 5:30 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yep, this is just as bad as buying a cassette over the sound

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/12/2014 6:13 AM

Francky wrote:

Ahaha ! Fuck off the squeak !
I run those tyres because they are grippy, not squeaky's !

Haha that's right which i admitted.

|

12/12/2014 6:19 AM

The Horror Contact wrote:

It's not just as bad... it's much worse. It's like the Holocaust.

|

12/12/2014 6:26 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

No, the main point of the tires are of course to squeak which is why under the tires name. Also who doesn't like their tires squeaking when they hit a set of stairs/ ledge etc. its like im selling a product with a name thats completly oppoisite of what its meant to be. Don't try to be a smart ass, man.

|

12/12/2014 6:28 AM

Sadly theres alot of riders out there who majority buy new hubs for haha.

|

12/12/2014 6:35 AM

ChRiSxMatiiC wrote:

No, the main point of the tires are of course to squeak which is why under the tires name. Also who doesn't like their tires ...more

No he's right. Buying a tyre because it squeaks is one of the worst reasons I've heard off. More to the point who actually cares if it does or doesn't

|

12/12/2014 6:46 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

No he's right. Buying a tyre because it squeaks is one of the worst reasons I've heard off. More to the point who actually ...more

You guys are really not getting the point of this thread. Buying the tires because they squeak isn't the only reason why i bought it. I focus more on the tread pattern, which i like. But the squeak name in it also brought my attention cause in not going to lie i like it. Point of this thread is just a clarification to know if anyone experience the true squeak of what this tire speak of. Its more like false advertisement if they don't.

|

12/12/2014 6:58 AM

ChRiSxMatiiC wrote:

No, the main point of the tires are of course to squeak which is why under the tires name. Also who doesn't like their tires ...more

JoeDavidson wrote:

No he's right. Buying a tyre because it squeaks is one of the worst reasons I've heard off. More to the point who actually ...more

ChRiSxMatiiC wrote:

You guys are really not getting the point of this thread. Buying the tires because they squeak isn't the only reason why i ...more

Lemme guess... You run 100psi? Run them at like 60psi and they squeek. Alex runs them about 55 i think

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/12/2014 7:21 AM

I once bought Fit T/A (Traction Advtantage) tires and i slipped out on them. False advertisement. Hatehatehate.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/12/2014 7:26 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I once bought Fit T/A (Traction Advtantage) tires and i slipped out on them. False advertisement. Hatehatehate.

I too have slipped out on them. Should loss of t/a.

And the sidewalls are wank.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/12/2014 7:27 AM

Fuck squeaky tires are annoying

|

12/12/2014 7:39 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

ChRiSxMatiiC wrote:

You guys are really not getting the point of this thread. Buying the tires because they squeak isn't the only reason why i ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Lemme guess... You run 100psi? Run them at like 60psi and they squeek. Alex runs them about 55 i think

Anyone that rides and runs their tires that low isn't very smart

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/12/2014 7:52 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bahahah this entirely

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/12/2014 8:57 AM

you should have expected these responses lol

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

12/12/2014 9:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2014 9:13 AM

I honestly was thinkng about buying them because they "squeak" Makes mi little willy hard when i hop and my tires squeak upon landing or when i hit a ledge and they squeak

Photo

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/12/2014 12:02 PM

lol I for one commend the OP for buying these. Clearly this guy has the means and resources to spend about $25.00 on each tire to see if they held up to their name. I wish I had the chance to try out different tires like that, so IMO that's pretty bad ass. If anything, this was a scientific experiment that the OP was doing, in which valuable information was gathered that he had tried to share. Thanks for sharing man!

|

12/12/2014 1:21 PM

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

lol I for one commend the OP for buying these. Clearly this guy has the means and resources to spend about $25.00 on each tire ...more

This

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/12/2014 1:27 PM

solarsoundwave87 wrote:

lol I for one commend the OP for buying these. Clearly this guy has the means and resources to spend about $25.00 on each tire ...more

Haha anytime man! Finally someone understands.

|

12/12/2014 2:58 PM

This is like my tire problem too. I have the Fit FAF (Fast As Fuck) tire in the front, and the Animal GLH (Goes Like Hell) in the rear

And when I'm riding slow, I am neither fast as fuck nor going like hell so I'm going to write a poorly spelled & constructed paragraph to them and get warranty to sort me out.

I suggest you do the same, your tires are defective and non-squeaking Donnasqueak tires mean something's wrong with the time flux capacitor meaning thanks to you, Back To The Future will never happen. Fix that shit man.

|

12/13/2014 12:20 AM

ChRiSxMatiiC wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

No, i just like my wrists.

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

12/13/2014 12:42 AM

Please, come ride 100 psi at our trails.

|

12/13/2014 10:33 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

this

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/13/2014 1:16 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Please, come ride 100 psi at our trails.

Id love to but the states is to far away at this time

|

12/13/2014 4:09 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

No, i just like my wrists.

I second this. I have gt airbag 2.1s (crap ass tires but I like them for now) been riding at max 65psi forever. Just dropped down to like 40 PSI to try it out and now my tires feel like I am landing on pillows and my wrists totally appreciated the drop in tire pressure lol Feels a little more sluggish though.Gonna bring it up for like 55 and hopefully that feels legit. One day Ill be baller like the OP and the rest of u guys on here and buy some 100PSI tires lol

|

12/13/2014 5:16 PM

65-85 psi=heaven on earth

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/13/2014 9:01 PM

Would you all stop fucking with him? He didn't say the tires were bad, he just said that they didn't live up to their name. And why do you care if he bought them just for the squeakiness? It doesn't affect you, just leave him alone.

|

12/13/2014 9:34 PM

CK Bike
Freecoaster
Likes squeeky tires
Dislikes Sunday

Hate on me instead

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short