budget edits?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2014 4:05 PM

what can i do for the edit im going to start working on to make it better and keep people interested? i have a fisheye lens for my iphone and i have a macro another fisheye and a wide angle coming in, but im looking for things to do, what you guys like to see, music? i will take everything into consideration and try it

|

3/10/2014 4:10 PM

and to mention i dont have much money to spend...

|

3/10/2014 4:35 PM

Dont play a crappy new rap song whatever you do. Just stick to the basics and keep the clips nice ,clean and smoth, make sure you edit it well, cut the clips nicely so they kind of flow. Also make sure it's not the same trick 2,098,094 times. SO many young flimers/riders do this, even alot of pros.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/10/2014 5:24 PM

Do tons of barspins, use Sail by AWOLNATION as the song, and film every clip fading away into the sunset. Also slow-mo EVERYTHING. Did he just bunnyhop up that curb? Fuck yeah slow-mo that. Did he hop into that manual? You bet your ass you better slow-mo that.

What not to do ^^^^^

|

3/10/2014 6:01 PM

Ska/punk rock or gtfo.

|

3/10/2014 6:19 PM

slow mo flat jhop = sex

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/11/2014 7:31 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Do tons of barspins, use Sail by AWOLNATION as the song, and film every clip fading away into the sunset. Also slow-mo EVERYTHING. Did he just bunnyhop up that curb? Fuck yeah slow-mo that. Did he hop into that manual? You bet your ass you better slow-mo that.

What not to do ^^^^^

the ungravity mix of sail is more mainstrem.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/11/2014 8:14 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What not to do ^^^^^

T-rider wrote:

the ungravity mix of sail is more mainstrem.

I like that one too^

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

3/11/2014 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2014 8:57 AM

notorious NIG wrote:

Dont play a crappy new rap song whatever you do. Just stick to the basics and keep the clips nice ,clean and smoth, make sure you edit it well, cut the clips nicely so they kind of flow. Also make sure it's not the same trick 2,098,094 times. SO many young flimers/riders do this, even alot of pros.

This.

I like to try to use a song that matches the tempo of the riding as well as the person.

I did a 10 min edit of me and some friends a couple years ago, used several awful cameras and phones, and I feel the songs match the riding and the person who is riding. Oh and I used Windows Movie Maker to edit it.

2010 Edit Team Taco from Dave Lawrence on Vimeo.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/11/2014 10:15 AM

Pretty good for that conditions dave

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/11/2014 10:28 AM

That was a sixk edit Dave, one of the better I have seen for a while. No shit music and no repetitive bars

|

Bruh