budzzz

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2013 10:32 PM

So.I destroyed my Samsung buds because they came out of my ear so im getting wrap arounds. Any suggestions?

|

10/23/2013 10:51 PM

What are wrap arounds? You mean like the ones that go over your head and cover your whole ear?

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/23/2013 11:00 PM

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1381695550&sr=8-2&keywords=extreme+xplosives The best, literally. But these are only really good when you're not doing anything, just fat assing around and shit.

But if you want excellent sound quality and invincibility, get these.

http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4i-rugged-headphones

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/23/2013 11:08 PM

tainted1581 wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX1X-Headphone-Xtreme-Xplosivs/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1381695550&sr=8-2&keywords=extreme+xplosives The best, literally. But these are only really good when you're not doing anything, just fat assing around and shit.

But if you want excellent sound quality and invincibility, get these.

http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4i-rugged-headphones

I need some of those klipsch ones I`m lucky if I get 2 months out of headphones, lately the crappy 5 doller JVC`s have lasted the longest, my first lasted 3 months, then the next lasted like 3 weeks, now I`ve had these for like 2 days lol, and I use them like 24/7 school, riding etc.

|

My Fit

10/23/2013 11:10 PM

My uncle got me 60 doller skullcandys for christmas and they lasted a month.

|

My Fit

10/24/2013 6:44 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

What are wrap arounds? You mean like the ones that go over your head and cover your whole ear?

They like clip onto your ear.

|

10/24/2013 7:13 AM

If you have a Marshall's near you, they stock Skullcandy. You can get a pair of Fixes for $20 there (retail:60ish). Longest lasting set of headphones I've ever had. They have a really heavy duty plastic-y cable and fix into your ear without the annoying hoop. Sound quality is same as the 5050's (amazing). I replaced them last spring after two years due to sound quality dying down. Definitely my fav riding headphones. Now I'm using FMJs and the sound quality is way better but the cable seems shitty, and they fall out a bit more but I'm happy with em. Lasted me since march so far.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/24/2013 5:08 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

They like clip onto your ear.

Oh well I would get some of those ones tainted posted. You really don't need those wrap around things. I can't really think of any good ones that have the clip thing like you want. $5 JVC gummys get the job done.

|

My Fit

10/24/2013 7:33 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

My uncle got me 60 doller skullcandys for christmas and they lasted a month.

Yoy know you can warranty those right? all of the higher end ones have lifetime replacement

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/24/2013 7:48 PM

Which ones? The 50/50s and Titans sound great but yeah they don't last for shit. As of right now for skullcandy imo Smokin Buds, Fixes and FMJs are best!
Sound quality
Fmj> fix> smokin buds
Durability
Fix> smokin buds (only had FMJs for 7months do im not sure where they stand yet. Had fixes for 2 years and smokin buds for over a year)
I plan to try Heavy Medals in the future. Wish I knew about skullcandies warranty. Theyre warranty system is amazing! I would prob have $100+ from warranty if I had all my old skullcandies.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/24/2013 8:42 PM

actually you can warranty all of the skullcandy headphones for like a year i thought? But you have to pay shipping there and then they reimburse you. but if they decide they wont warranty them(chew marks from say a dog) then your stuck with the bill

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

10/24/2013 10:52 PM

I am not going to skull candy buds, I love their headphones, but their buds don't last for a fuck.

|