bunnyhop barspin help

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2008 4:09 PM

i can get really close to bunnyhop barspins. the furthest i can spin the bars is 3/4 of the way around. i dont know if i should hop higher or spin faster or something. any ideas????

|

2/24/2008 4:24 PM

i cant bunnyhop barspin but i can do wheelie barspins

i dont know if u can do those but if u cant you should try doin them before learning those beffore you do bunnyhop bar spins

|

2/24/2008 4:25 PM

i can do everything but get my hands back on the bars, but the way i do them is i dont really hop that high, just high enough, but i spin them fast, it sounds scarier but really isnt, just commit to it and youll get them

|

2/24/2008 5:02 PM

bunny hop than spin the bars quick than ride away! :D

|

2/24/2008 5:04 PM

i have same problum i can bar spin but when i try to bunnyhoop barspin i hit my knees

|

pedal harder hop higher and try new stuff this is bmx

2/24/2008 5:12 PM

lostboys wrote:

i have same problum i can bar spin but when i try to bunnyhoop barspin i hit my knees

keep your legs straight, it also helps to have smaller bars i guess

|

2/24/2008 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2008 6:04 PM

i dont know how to barspin¡!

|

5/7/2009 7:25 PM

lostboys wrote:

thats where the "pinching of the kness" applys.

high seat (gay)
or low seat..

you still gotta pinch your knees together so its out of the way for the bars to come around.

|

place signature here.

5/7/2009 8:00 PM

pinch your seat and lean over your bars and throw it under you

|

6/28/2009 10:15 PM

lostboys wrote:

you might be throwing the bars before u hit the highest point of your bunnyhop so then the bikes tilted and the bars hit so try to just practice bunnyhops higher and higher and then when u throw the bars throw the bike forward to so your knees are out of the way of the bars try watching some hoang tran vids

|

6/28/2009 10:20 PM

why would u bump this?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/25/2009 8:12 PM

keep your hands close to tthe bars as long as possible so you can push them around . i just got them

|

7/25/2009 8:21 PM

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/25/2009 9:23 PM

lostboys wrote:

haha some here.

|

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

12/6/2009 11:16 AM

what is a good way to throw your bars faster?

|

12/6/2009 11:20 AM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

get a new head set?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

12/6/2009 11:21 AM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

there was a how to posted yesterday.............................

|

12/6/2009 1:33 PM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

throw harder?

|

12/6/2009 2:00 PM

follow it with your hand when you start then when uve got them better u can stop busdrivering and throw them properly but to learn keep you hand with it.

|

chicks dig scars

1/19/2010 9:36 AM

thank you serealdesigns,and for all the fags who talk about old threads,dont now what the fuck you are talking about,first post ever on vital

|

1/19/2010 9:39 AM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

thank you serealdesigns,and for all the fags who talk about old threads,dont now what the fuck you are talking about,first post ever on vital

hey dumbass this thread is from 08

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/19/2010 9:41 AM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

Your lucky your in NLD (Newfoundland?) or where ever you are!
You don't bring back a dead thread to ask a question. Just make a new topic.... queer.

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/19/2010 9:43 AM

dutch_bmxer wrote:

quit your bitchin. if you don't like us leave faggot

|

crystal meth

9/1/2010 11:39 AM

i can barspin whitought doing a bunny hop. Today i practiced really hard, but i really have problems spining the bar when i am in the air. Is it me or this is part of learning the trick? i am really scared to leave the bars in the air.

|

9/1/2010 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2010 11:40 AM

|

9/1/2010 11:50 AM

Alex_Berman wrote:

i can barspin whitought doing a bunny hop. Today i practiced really hard, but i really have problems spining the bar when i am in the air. Is it me or this is part of learning the trick? i am really scared to leave the bars in the air.

gotta make sure you're getting the hop high enough, and you're throwing the bars fast enough to get em around.

just keep practicing

|

9/1/2010 12:05 PM

do
not
bring
up
old
threads
as
harry
stated.

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

9/1/2010 12:20 PM

ilovemybike22 wrote:

do
not
bring
up
old
threads
as
harry
stated.

stfu you jackass
he brought it up so he didn't have to make a new thread

|

9/1/2010 3:59 PM

spin faster! thats all there is man, u dont really even have to hop all that high, jus spin them fast and focus on catching them. try bringing the hand you catch with to the bars before they get all the way back around so u land it with out tecknically letting them spin all the way back around, helped me learning them. good luck!

|

Live
Love
Ride

10/4/2011 2:49 AM

|