bunnyhop help

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2009 10:24 AM

hi i am having trouble bunnyhopping as i have been riding for 3 years and ride everyday (street). i hcan get the front wheel around 1-2 cm off the ground!!!! (all my freinds envy my skill lol! i always rub it in , like hemeroid cream) so how do you bunnyhop as i want to be like dave dillerward as he is so cool and i love GT!

ty vitalers!

p.s. no nooby responsaes pleez!

|

i love to gargle and fap!

6/13/2009 10:32 AM

3 years and you can get the front wheel 1cm off the ground and you ride street EVERYDAY?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/13/2009 10:32 AM

wtf? how heavy is your bike. i've been riding for 6 months at least, and i could probably get about 6 inches of the ground at LEAST. and im talking about back wheel.

lift up as high as you can, push bars foward to level out. and at the same time, use your feet to bring your pedals up.

also, if you cant get it higher than an inches. get a new bike or start working out

|

place signature here.

6/13/2009 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2009 10:35 AM

pull your bars up as hard as you can and lean back slightly and when you think you're at your highest point push your bars forward and use your arms and feet to bring the bike up and tuck it and you should be getting pretty high, my average is about 2 feet and something, i was bunnyhopping cones the other day

|

Boxman for President

6/13/2009 10:35 AM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

wtf? how heavy is your bike. i've been riding for 6 months at least, and i could probably get about 6 inches of the ground at LEAST. and im talking about back wheel.

lift up as high as you can, push bars foward to level out. and at the same time, use your feet to bring your pedals up.

also, if you cant get it higher than an inches. get a new bike or start working out

im pretty sure this guy is kidding. cause im pretty sure i could find ANY kid in my neighborhood that could lift the front wheel up more than a cm.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

6/13/2009 10:51 AM

drumaboyy13 wrote:

abod wrote:

im pretty sure this guy is kidding. cause im pretty sure i could find ANY kid in my neighborhood that could lift the front wheel up more than a cm.

guys dont be mean! Lamas mit Hüten!

|

6/13/2009 10:57 AM

could it be because of my 44-8 gearing?

|

6/13/2009 11:11 AM

this is a joke hes fuckin around

|

6/13/2009 1:30 PM

ok you can't bunnyhop yet your name is bigbarspin?

|

Boxman for President

6/13/2009 1:57 PM

booga boogah mash me tootle

that makes about as much sense as believing this guy hes probably a pedi that wants "personal" lessons

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"