buyin a new bike is bein put back :(

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2009 5:06 PM

i have to do my motor swap before i but a new bike
doin a 350 in my 1990 s10 pickup
gonna cost bout 800 or so cuz imma help the dude

but after that i wanna buy the 2010 Stolen Sinner FC, i tihnk or the non fc on ei havent decided but it will be glow and black

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

11/8/2009 5:08 PM

tight yo i want an s10 instead of a 94 lincoln town car

|

This is the funnest night ever!

11/8/2009 5:11 PM

im buyin the sinner too, fc model, but raw and blue

and id do the 350, not rebuild the 4.3, not worth it
you can find parts for a 350 ANYWHERE

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/8/2009 5:12 PM

Matt21797 wrote:

tight yo i want an s10 instead of a 94 lincoln town car

im gettin rid of my 4.3 w/ 180k on it
gettin a 350 w/ like 50k

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.

11/8/2009 5:15 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

but the dude told me strait up....since im a lead foot i will prolly end up brakin shit haha
he said "if there is a weak point the 350 will find it and destroy it"
hahaha but if i do that i have a reason to fix the body

|

11/8/2009 6:10 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

dude the raw and blue looks tight

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

11/8/2009 6:14 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

ress dont u alread7y hav a clean fuken bike

|

ref(s): evenwest94

11/8/2009 6:20 PM

that bike looks nice. post pics when u get it

|

11/8/2009 6:23 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

my bike is dialed as fuck
i just want one for street now, so im buying the sinner fc and an fbm steadfast frame for my trail/park bike when it comes out
so i'll have one super amazing bike, and one stock bike, but im gonna change the rims on the sinner to dark blue colony clones and a dark blue colony official stem and guettler sprocket.

|

11/8/2009 6:23 PM

shit man, i just wanna mount a bike rack in the bed of my truck hahahaha

|

11/8/2009 6:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:50 PM

i wish i knew how to lace a rim, i just taught myself how to take an axle out of a front hub haha i am givin my friend the sealed bearings for like5.99

|

11/8/2009 6:28 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

i wish i knew how to lace a rim, i just taught myself how to take an axle out of a front hub haha i am givin my friend the sealed bearings for like5.99

theres videos on youtube
try using an old wheel to learn
its frustrating and takes too much patience for me
cigs ftw

|

11/8/2009 6:29 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

but the dude told me strait up....since im a lead foot i will prolly end up brakin shit haha

just gotta build it right. what trans are you going to run? look into a ford 9" for the rear. if you are going to run an auto, make sure to put a good cooler on it, also a shift kit. im sure u know this already, but heat kills transmissions, so the cooler will help there, adn the shift kit will help provide plenty of fluid.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

11/8/2009 6:34 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

just gotta build it right. what trans are you going to run? look into a ford 9" for the rear. if you are going to run an auto, make sure to put a good cooler on it, also a shift kit. im sure u know this already, but heat kills transmissions, so the cooler will help there, adn the shift kit will help provide plenty of fluid.

were have you been?????????!!!!!!?

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/8/2009 6:39 PM

|

11/8/2009 6:39 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

Prison....haha. Kidding. Been super busy latley. Havent even touched my bike in like 6 months now. Sad i know.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

11/8/2009 6:40 PM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

Prison....haha. Kidding. Been super busy latley. Havent even touched my bike in like 6 months now. Sad i know.

wow man get out there and shred the gnarrr!

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/8/2009 6:46 PM

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

yeah ressler has a nice looking bike i love it like a child

|

11/8/2009 6:47 PM

sunday color. wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

sunday color. wrote:

wow man get out there and shred the gnarrr!

haha, i know..the midwest winter is coming close...even though it was like 90 degrees 2 days ago...but before that was cold as shit. fuck kansas. It may be a while before i hop back on the bike as i know the ice storms are coming. The guy i used to ride with here, has resorted back to fruitbooting, which i take it hes decent at as hes been competing in comps in dallas and shit. But hopefully ill start riding again.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

11/8/2009 6:49 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

kinkyfit7777 wrote:

EasternRider951 wrote:

yeah ressler has a nice looking bike i love it like a child

you are wierd

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/8/2009 6:54 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

i thoguht you died!!!!1

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/8/2009 7:01 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

nirvestreetrider wrote:

brentrides wrote:

i thoguht you died!!!!1

nope....still alive. even after puking violently all weekend........damn stomach flu. But in all reality, im not on the computer much anymore since i moved back home to help my mom out. Wake up at 730...head to class, get out of classes around 2 or so, go to work, then i get home anytime between 1030 and 11 at night. Do a bit of homework then crash out. Im ready to move back to hays (where i went to college at last year) to where i can ride everyday, and have alot more time for shit .

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

11/10/2009 4:11 AM

nirvestreetrider wrote:

brentrides wrote:

i thoguht you died!!!!1

nirvestreetrider wrote:

nope....still alive. even after puking violently all weekend........damn stomach flu. But in all reality, im not on the computer much anymore since i moved back home to help my mom out. Wake up at 730...head to class, get out of classes around 2 or so, go to work, then i get home anytime between 1030 and 11 at night. Do a bit of homework then crash out. Im ready to move back to hays (where i went to college at last year) to where i can ride everyday, and have alot more time for shit .

well i have a 700R4 Trans
automatic
4x4
pickup
im not gonna get shit for traction

|