buying a freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2016 11:13 PM

I am looking forward to buy a freecoaster but the problem is that in my country(Romania) aren`t a lot of buyiing options.
They are Cult Mach ; Saltplus Trapez; Primo Freemix; Kink Eastcoaster;Odissey clutch; eclat Cortex;Federal v3; Mankind Promotheus;Shadow Raptor Freecoaster and Dartmoor Riot.
Could you help me

|

7/14/2016 11:53 AM

For the price the salt hub seems really good. I haven't heard anything bad about them either. And the design of the odyssey clutch is awesome, they would be my choices

|

7/14/2016 2:12 PM

I am also looking at the primo freemix because it cames whit hubguards

|

7/14/2016 4:28 PM

Lol

"Not a lot of options"

*Lists off 10 different coasters*

MOST of those are very similar. The Salt is a Cassette/Coaster combo, you can set it to either way. The rest tend to have KHE internals, or something VERY similar.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/14/2016 5:37 PM

I'd try the mankind simply because I haven't heard of it and would test it out

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/14/2016 11:01 PM

I'm actually thinking of trying the salt one myself. I'm not sure if I'll like riding a freecoaster, and it's a lot cheaper than the others. If I find I really enjoy it, then I'll put some money aside for one of the reputable hubs. Although, I don't ride pegs or go big so I'm sure the salt one would last me a pretty long time. Not sure how easily I'll adjust to the silence haha

|

7/15/2016 6:19 AM

I also want a hub which does not require a lot of maintaice

|

7/15/2016 1:30 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm actually thinking of trying the salt one myself. I'm not sure if I'll like riding a freecoaster, and it's a lot cheaper ...more

Karl Poynter ran the Ezra branded one (literally the same thing-diff logo), and he uses pedal pressure sometimes.

I know a dude who has one of the roughly 3 Ezra prototypes of the hub and last I heard it was still going strong.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/15/2016 2:04 PM

buy the cheapest one, they're all basically the same*

*minus the profile and salt hub

|

It’s all bmx

7/15/2016 2:59 PM

Salt Coaster in Canada is like 20$ cheaper than most , I'd shell out the 20$ and get something better if it's the same in your country

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/15/2016 3:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Karl Poynter ran the Ezra branded one (literally the same thing-diff logo), and he uses pedal pressure sometimes.

I know a ...more

Yeah I read a few reviews and it actually sounds pretty solid! It might have to wait a couple of months now though as the wife's decided she wants a romantic weekend away, so I'll be skint!

|

7/15/2016 4:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Salt Coaster in Canada is like 20$ cheaper than most , I'd shell out the 20$ and get something better if it's the same in your ...more

The salt coaster is about 29 €(32$) cheaper than the freemix

|

7/15/2016 4:24 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah I read a few reviews and it actually sounds pretty solid! It might have to wait a couple of months now though as the ...more

Photo
|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/15/2016 11:55 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I know a ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah I read a few reviews and it actually sounds pretty solid! It might have to wait a couple of months now though as the ...more

Hahaha, it means broke smile

|

7/17/2016 8:41 AM

So which one would you recomend buying?

|