buying stuff with paypal

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 10:28 AM

wrong section i know but i want to get answers

okay so in the near future i plan on using paypall to buy some things off members of the board and i need to know how it is done

i searched the paypall site and even emailed them for help but got nothing

i need to know how do you send someone the money ive never done this before so ill need a good explanation of everything

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 10:31 AM

You gotta have their account number or something. Heard of people sending it "as a gift" to avoid the fees however. Lol

|

8/2/2013 10:33 AM

-Havok- wrote:

You gotta have their account number or something. Heard of people sending it "as a gift" to avoid the fees however. Lol

ive noticed something about you haha you always say lol

seems simple enough

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 10:42 AM

and do i have to add money to my paypal to send someone money or is there a way around that

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 10:47 AM

Go to (send money) then you send the money to there paypal email address

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 10:46 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Go to (send money) then you send the money to there paypal email address

thank you

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 10:49 AM

and will i have to add money to my paypall or will it just take the money from my bank account for me?

says it take 3-5 days to add money

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 10:50 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Go to (send money) then you send the money to there paypal email address

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

thank you

you're welcome. And make sure you know how to open a claim just in case someone try's to scam you (not saying someone will but just to be safe)

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 10:53 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

and will i have to add money to my paypall or will it just take the money from my bank account for me?

says it take 3-5 days to add money

Idk about that i don't have a bank account linked to mine. Talk to paypal support or whatever.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 10:57 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Go to (send money) then you send the money to there paypal email address

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

thank you

Mikel8149 wrote:

you're welcome. And make sure you know how to open a claim just in case someone try's to scam you (not saying someone will but just to be safe)

im gonna start reading into that, im just hoping i dont have to wait extra long and end up not getting the stuff i want

so should i add money to pay pal or just try to send the money im confused on that part of things

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 11:00 AM

If you hook paypal up to a bank account you dont gotta wait for the money to transfer.

|

8/2/2013 11:03 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

thank you

Mikel8149 wrote:

you're welcome. And make sure you know how to open a claim just in case someone try's to scam you (not saying someone will but just to be safe)

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

im gonna start reading into that, im just hoping i dont have to wait extra long and end up not getting the stuff i want

so should i add money to pay pal or just try to send the money im confused on that part of things

I go and buy a green dot card it's like $5 to buy one each time though to put money on paypal. I don't have any way to take the money off paypal once it's on though. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 11:06 AM

i figured it out thanks guys (:

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/2/2013 3:27 PM

My friend used his card and no matter what, he was charged like a dollar something even sending as a gift. I don't know how to work PayPal for shit and I've always used pre-paid Visa cards or something like that, so I usually get my friend to order me stuff with his PayPal on here and then I pay him in cash.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/2/2013 6:49 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

My friend used his card and no matter what, he was charged like a dollar something even sending as a gift. I don't know how to work PayPal for shit and I've always used pre-paid Visa cards or something like that, so I usually get my friend to order me stuff with his PayPal on here and then I pay him in cash.

they always charge when you use a card. no matter what. thats why mine is linked to a bank account. then I dont gotta wait for money to transfer in and i avoid fees. it just pulls the money from my bank for me

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/4/2013 4:11 PM

-Havok- wrote:

You gotta have their account number or something. Heard of people sending it "as a gift" to avoid the fees however. Lol

But that way you cannot dispute if there is an issue. Better to pay minimal fees and be able to dispute if there is an issue.

My bank account allows me to send money to people, leaves a trail so if there is an issue I can get it back smile

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura