came home from vacation to this

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2015 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2015 8:14 PM

wink more to come as well

Photo

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/27/2015 9:08 PM

Sweet.

|

7/28/2015 6:05 AM

Photo
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/28/2015 6:06 AM

I see you've got a Shadow Interlock! (is is the Supreme or the normal one?)

I've got the supreme, looked sick as hell.... Then I put it on... It went like this:

I shortened it.

I put it on.

It stretched.

I took it apart again.

Put it back.

Oops, its on backwards.

Got it off.

Put it back.

Needless to say, my MTB chain tool broke.

That was a month ago. Now, it has stretched so much again, my wheel is away back in the drop outs. I need to get a Shadow chain tool...

Hope you've got it or else it's going to be a pain installing it smile

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/28/2015 6:40 AM

Skylight wrote:

I've got the supreme, looked sick as hell.... ...more

i had the first shadow interlock chain when they first released it years ago never had an issue with it ran it for a year then my bike got stolen and i rode it hard i had bash guard on my sprocket so i was always doing sprocket bashes and grinds. im not installing it until some things come in like my custom wheel set including an odyssey clutch, frame and skworl nutcracker 28t

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

7/28/2015 7:21 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

i had the first shadow interlock chain when they first released it years ago never had an issue with it ran it for a year then ...more

Hell yea on that sprocket that thing will alst you for ever! I run one and it takes a beating and also they are made by a grat crew of guys.

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/28/2015 7:31 AM

Skylight wrote:

I've got the supreme, looked sick as hell.... ...more

That's funny. I thought the almighty Supreme wasn't supposed to stretch with its great new links?

|

7/28/2015 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2015 8:21 AM

It stretches as a hot rubber pancake rolled into a long piñata and smeared with oil on a hot summer day!

Even with my Salt AM chain, I never had any problems like that (until I snapped it while going full speed....hurt badly...).

It's rated to 1500 kgs, and after my experience, I wanted the strongest chain in the friggin universe. I never want to snap a chain. Ever. Ever. Ever.

First thought about getting an odyssey key chain, but it looked kinda frail. THen I saw the Supreme, so fat and thick and whatnot, said "Hey baby you looks like god" and put it in the bag! Price was shocking too at 60 bucks or sumfin.

I didn't know a half link could stretch that much! It has stretched the length of 2 or 3 links already!

I am the sorta guy that likes his bikes to be quiet, if my MTB squeaks I spen two days searching, if my BMX squeaks I die! I just HATE the sound of the chain slapping against the chain stay, so pathetic, it makes me go NUTS and I want to throw the thing away! I've got a free coaster, what's the silence for if I have a chain going cha-cha?

Gotta give props to it tho, it's as strong as FOCK! I didn't get the link in fully on the first few tries, then I bent the plates a bit (still bent). And no matter how hard I crank, it just stays there like a fly on a pizza (on a hot summer day)!!!

Next time I'll get a Keychain. Then we'll see. I mean, if the Supreme decides to quit... I hope I'll be wearing a fat knee pad by then. But that will be in 100 years.

Shout out to the guys at Albes too for coping with a strange demand-shipping to laos, I can imagine them "where the heck in the world is that?"- Understood why it took a 3 weeks while they were looking thru Atlases... Got all here in one piece (it better, wuz just tires, grips, and chain). Next time I'll try for a frame, then we'll see if the padding is good enough...

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/28/2015 8:57 AM

vanny wrote:

Hell yea on that sprocket that thing will alst you for ever! I run one and it takes a beating and also they are made by a grat ...more

its the best looking full guard on the market and i like to support american companies

|

7/28/2015 9:51 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

i had the first shadow interlock chain when they first released it years ago never had an issue with it ran it for a year then ...more

vanny wrote:

Hell yea on that sprocket that thing will alst you for ever! I run one and it takes a beating and also they are made by a grat ...more

JonnyGanja wrote:

its the best looking full guard on the market and i like to support american companies

hell yea man like I said great group of local dudes that do alot for our scene here

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb