camp woodward 18+ event in may whos going

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2019 1:46 PM

Couldn't go to swampfest this year but I am going to the woodward event in may who all is going. im new to bmx and want to meet new people.

|

3/28/2019 1:59 PM

Which Woodward? I’m super down for it. I had always dreamed of going to Woodward as a jitt, but now I can just bring myself there with my adult money. Be dope too if other users showed up n we have a “Vital Jam” lol

|

3/28/2019 3:10 PM

No money so I ain’t going lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/28/2019 3:25 PM

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

|

13 years old

3/28/2019 4:00 PM

Krooked wrote:

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

Do you put effort into being that douchey or does it just come naturally to you?

|

3/28/2019 4:32 PM

XxCAKEWOLFxX wrote:

Which Woodward? I’m super down for it. I had always dreamed of going to Woodward as a jitt, but now I can just bring myself there with my adult money. Be dope too if other users showed up n we have a “Vital Jam” lol

woodward pa they had it for $100 for may when I booked my spot they told me over the phone they had over 100 people already sign up I will keep in touch with you about the event.

|

3/28/2019 4:55 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Do you put effort into being that douchey or does it just come naturally to you?

Surely at this point, you realise he's trolling?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/28/2019 5:25 PM

Krooked wrote:

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

I’ll join you haha

|

fack off

3/29/2019 6:27 AM

Krooked wrote:

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

I think by "beating the absolute shit out of" you mean "beating off".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/29/2019 8:11 AM

OP at the Vital Jam- “Now that I have gathered you all here, what bike is this?”

Everyone- *nods approvingly at Krooked*

|

3/29/2019 8:12 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I think by "beating the absolute shit out of" you mean "beating off".

I'm personally fine with either.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/29/2019 10:32 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I think by "beating the absolute shit out of" you mean "beating off".

A little too concerned in the last few replies with my genitalia? Its ok man its 2019 no one is going to judge you but if you expect some action out of me you are going to have to play your cards right wink

|

13 years old

3/29/2019 10:33 AM

Krooked wrote:

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Do you put effort into being that douchey or does it just come naturally to you?

No pegs and a brake cable? Fuck you and fuck canada and FUCK CHILDISH GAMBINO if you want smoke at the vital meet and greet i’ll bring it

|

13 years old

3/29/2019 11:18 AM

Krooked wrote:

No pegs and a brake cable? Fuck you and fuck canada and FUCK CHILDISH GAMBINO if you want smoke at the vital meet and greet i’ll bring it

Come to NY and I'll let you suck Ronnie off. Raw dog, dog.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/29/2019 11:34 AM

Krooked wrote:

A little too concerned in the last few replies with my genitalia? Its ok man its 2019 no one is going to judge you but if you expect some action out of me you are going to have to play your cards right wink

This is the first time I have made any mention of peoples "parts"-especially when it comes to you and potential for fondling and/or gargling?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/29/2019 11:51 AM

Krooked wrote:

If theres a vital jam im beating the absolute shit out of everyone there

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Do you put effort into being that douchey or does it just come naturally to you?

Krooked wrote:

No pegs and a brake cable? Fuck you and fuck canada and FUCK CHILDISH GAMBINO if you want smoke at the vital meet and greet i’ll bring it

Got it. So, it comes to you naturally then?

|

3/29/2019 12:27 PM

whatever give me 3 months i’ll be famous sucking jennifer annistons tiddies talk shit do whatever u wanna do and go back to your sad rural life

|

13 years old

3/29/2019 12:43 PM

Krooked wrote:

whatever give me 3 months i’ll be famous sucking jennifer annistons tiddies talk shit do whatever u wanna do and go back to your sad rural life

the farm life in NYC is sicc

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/2/2019 1:29 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Come to NY and I'll let you suck Ronnie off. Raw dog, dog.

tear his guts up fuckin him stupid.

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/2/2019 8:22 PM

devil devil devil devil
|

5/2/2019 8:57 PM

So anyways back to Woodward...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

5/3/2019 5:44 PM

readybmxer wrote:

So anyways back to Woodward...

I've honestly always wanted to visit there since I was a teenager. I'd gladly die there, its been my childhood dream.

|

5/4/2019 2:14 AM

How much is it? Would anyone wanna ride from south east up? I'm in Atlanta

|

5/4/2019 10:04 AM

GoToSchleep wrote:

How much is it? Would anyone wanna ride from south east up? I'm in Atlanta

$100 for the entire weekend including lodging. but its reservations only. like an hour n half drive for me sadly didnt get to make it

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/4/2019 10:06 AM

GoToSchleep wrote:

How much is it? Would anyone wanna ride from south east up? I'm in Atlanta

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

$100 for the entire weekend including lodging. but its reservations only. like an hour n half drive for me sadly didnt get to make it

Ah, so it's at capacity?

|

5/4/2019 4:28 PM

GoToSchleep wrote:

Ah, so it's at capacity?

i believe it was always by reservation only, im in the process of moving so i never made a reservation because i didnt think id still be in NY by the time it came up. also its too late for you now you should have drove up like friday mourning so u could atleast ride all day today lol

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/12/2019 5:32 PM

why am I only hearing about this now? is this every year?

I plan to take the kiddos (who will be 8/10) next summer and be a camp counselor. I am already a hockey coach and cub scout leader so I have all the credentials and stuff. Discount on 2nd kid and I ride for free!

|

New tech can't beat old school cool...or can it?
1987 O.O.S. Redline RL20II (Old Old Stock - this ain't no museum piece kids!)
2012 Norco Deviant
1996 GT Avalanche LE w/ Full 2002 XT upgrade and NE Total Air MZO fork