can fat people bmx????

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2012 5:47 PM

i dont see why not any body agree

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

1/16/2012 5:48 PM

I have a fat friend who bikes, he just doesnt have the right attitude. Hes always complaining about how he sucks, wont try new things.

|

xBMXx.

1/16/2012 5:48 PM

Did you join to ask that? Are you lacking self confidence? Did you search google before you posted this?

|

1/16/2012 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 5:50 PM

hes not really fat but hes not a stick and he shreds like a mofo

|

1/16/2012 5:51 PM

wetzeb wrote:

Did you join to ask that? Are you lacking self confidence? Did you search google before you posted this?

no i didnt i just needed cranks lol no i have alot of self confidence my friend i was just wondering no i diidnt search google

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

DEE HOS IS A SCAMMER, A LIAR, AND BUTTHURT. DO NOT EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. HE WILL BEAT YOU IN XBOX.

1/16/2012 5:51 PM

i think you're stupid

|

1/16/2012 5:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

i think you're stupid

cool

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/16/2012 5:54 PM

Yes. Robbie Morales is a great example. And I'm rather heavy myself at 6' 240#. I am not exactly a shredder, but I do love being on my bike. And I'm also old too

|

1/16/2012 5:56 PM

nice

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/16/2012 5:56 PM

obvious troll is obvious..,.

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/16/2012 5:57 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

he's not a troll, trolls are usually at least comical to make fun of, this guy's just an idiot.
HEY, if idiots like yourself can bmx, fat people surely can.

|

1/16/2012 5:59 PM

i am no idiot i just did not understand the criticism about it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/16/2012 5:59 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

he's not a troll, trolls are usually at least comical to make fun of, this guy's just an idiot.

noooo good trolls are comical... he's a bad troll but still a troll...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/16/2012 6:00 PM

genesis wrote:

Yes. Robbie Morales is a great example. And I'm rather heavy myself at 6' 240#. I am not exactly a shredder, but I do love being on my bike. And I'm also old too

same hear 220 and 6' and i love my bike ... good shit dude

|

I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS BUT IM TRUE TO THIS

1/16/2012 6:04 PM

fat people can manual good

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

1/16/2012 6:05 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

noooo good trolls are comical... he's a bad troll but still a troll...

truth.

|

1/16/2012 6:06 PM

Robbie Morales

|

1/16/2012 6:06 PM

5"10 225 here i get all kinds of shit for being beefy! plus im bald hahaha so all my freinds tell me to get a fbm frame which i might!

|

brakeless maniac

1/16/2012 6:30 PM

I'm fat. And I'm not good but I fucking love riding my bike... Just not as much as food and beer.

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/16/2012 6:44 PM

jb07 wrote:

I'm fat. And I'm not good but I fucking love riding my bike... Just not as much as food and beer.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

1/16/2012 6:49 PM

hell yea!! this guy from argentina(my country) he is ''fat'' but ripped at the same time. triple whips... see it your self

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

1/16/2012 6:53 PM

yes

|

1/16/2012 7:02 PM

joaquin.dannuncio wrote:

hell yea!! this guy from argentina(my country) he is ''fat'' but ripped at the same time. triple whips... see it your self

that dudes not fat. maybe for you guys he is but he looks average for a dude bro

|

1/16/2012 7:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2012 7:05 PM

&feature=channel_video_title

that kid rides at a local skatepark and whatnot and hes not to bad... ive seen him grind stuff and whatnot
kads mad chill too
|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Photo

thats the dude he is a pro here...
|

lik i said, he is a big assed guy but ripped

|

1/16/2012 7:15 PM

jb07 wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we were on Facebook I would "like" this

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/16/2012 7:27 PM

No, it's physically impossible. If a fat man begins to ride a 20" BMX the bike will self destruct.

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

1/16/2012 8:35 PM

me and my brother, my bros the one on the black bike, hes not the best but he trys

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

1/16/2012 8:51 PM

i'm probably like 200 and i ride. i only do 180s and manuals and sometimes 360s though

|

vital's redneck