cant id my frame pls help

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2016 4:18 PM

I got this bike last year and the seller wasn't sure what model the frame was and I'm curious to find out what model it is

I know its a cult frame, it has a cult logo stamped on the tp gusset, it has a smooth hourglass style headtube and theres no serial number on the bb

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/16/2016 4:22 PM

It also has a logo on the seatclamp and the seattube is tapered

|

4/16/2016 4:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 4:41 PM

I think it might be a Deathrow, but wait until more people chime in here to confirm that or not.

edit: compare it to the pics here

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/cult/65013

it's not much to go by, but I couldn't find any other models with the tapered seat tube like that besides this one. I doubt it's stock cause of the tapered seat tube plus I don't think Cult ever made chrome completes, but I could be wrong.

|

4/16/2016 4:35 PM

probably off of a stock bike

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

4/18/2016 3:44 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think it might be a Deathrow, but wait until more people chime in here to confirm that or not.

edit: compare it to the ...more

I cant tell if the seattube is tapered or if the headtube has the hourglass shape

|

4/18/2016 4:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

edit: compare it to the ...more

Google Image search shows one hit to a chrome one, looks exactly the same.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura