MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/28/2013 11:04 AM

Uh....
You should probably be more specific

|

6/28/2013 11:08 AM

This is like saying 'what's that edit with all the street grinds'.

|

6/28/2013 1:13 PM

Tim Knoll i would imagine he is talking about. The guy that does Crazy gymnastic shit, rolls over cars & swings round lamp posts etc.

|

6/28/2013 1:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

Tim Knoll i would imagine he is talking about. The guy that does Crazy gymnastic shit, rolls over cars & swings round lamp posts etc.

I just watched one of his edits a few days ago, his riding style looks so fun

ive been trying to learn flat land and been kind of trying to do shit like that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/28/2013 1:35 PM

I don't want to slag Tim off because he is a really nice guy! But what he rides isn't Flatland. Its Freestyle. He does things on a bike that are not associated with Flatland. Just because he does the odd Hang5 or Bar ride people associate him with Flatland. If you really want to see True Flatland go on Youtube & search for Voodoo Jam 2013 Pro Highlights video by Jim Mckay equally look for Terry Adams 2013 Freegun edit or Alex Jumelin (St Martin) or one i would really recommend Adam Kun "My Reality" That stuff is REAL TRUE Flatland. If that doesn't get you stoked on riding Flat nothing will! Flatland is a frustrating & time consuming passion. If you really, really, really want to learn then you will but you have to put everything you have into it to progress! But i must admit to me at least it is one of the most fun styles of BMX. I LOVE Riding Flat with a passion it definitely takes up too much of my time lol. If you have any questions about tricks or bike set ups feel free to message me or visit Global-Flat.com there's a small community of riders on there (Including me) but we're all tight, we always do out best to help each other out!

|

6/28/2013 3:02 PM

Topsey wrote:

ya this thx

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype