capix crypt any good

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 11:53 AM

hi i want to get back into riding but have limited funds,wont be doing any tricks just plain up riding was wondering if anyone has any expiiernce with capix crypt bikes??

|

8/28/2017 12:12 PM

Never heard of them, and honestly it looks pretty bad.

|

8/28/2017 12:31 PM

We sell those at the place I work at . They're good for younger kids just riding around town , but if you're gonna start trying tricks definitely look at something higher end . I'm pretty sure the toptube is 20" too , fairly small .

It always baffles customers that a sales person is honest .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/28/2017 12:32 PM

Nothing special, if you can, search facebook pages for buy and sell, check out local shops, find craigslist options and see what you can come up with.

Aim for:
Full chromoly frame fork bars and cranks (or as much as possible)
Sealed bearings
double wall rims

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2017 3:29 PM

Yea capix is like no name sport check brand. Definitely gunna need to spend more than that for a bike to be decent for an adult.

|

8/28/2017 3:40 PM

Yeah my buddy bought one and it was screwed from the get go, second day did like a 1 foot jump and bent the rim don't waste your money

|

Ride till you die

8/28/2017 8:13 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Yea capix is like no name sport check brand. Definitely gunna need to spend more than that for a bike to be decent for an adult.

it is lmao

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/28/2017 9:12 PM

I've never heard of Capix, but I also don't live in Canada. I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

|

8/29/2017 7:30 AM

Its sport checks "in house " brand. The funny thing w sport check is they carry GT, but never any good GTs... Which baffles my mind.

|

8/29/2017 7:33 AM

jameson756 wrote:

hi i want to get back into riding but have limited funds,wont be doing any tricks just plain up riding was wondering if anyone has any expiiernce with capix crypt bikes??

Op unless you are in an actual bmx shop, you will not find a decent bike. If you're shopping at malls and outlet stores you are moving in the wrong direction, go see your local bike shop and ask away... They will hook you up. Or if in Canada look at Atlantis bmx, 3ride, transition bmx or harvester for mail order.

|

10/19/2018 8:04 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Its sport checks "in house " brand. The funny thing w sport check is they carry GT, but never any good GTs... Which baffles my mind.

It`s not that the GT bikes there are all bad It`s just that they are a beginners bmx, most have chromoly front triangle on the frame, which you would see on brand name entry level bikes.
They aren`t anything a professional would ride though, it`s more entry level to intermediate bikes that a kid or young teen would have.

|

10/19/2018 8:08 PM

No if you are going to start bmx go brand name

Some good bmx brands to look for:

Eastern, Mongoose, Redline, Odyssey, Sunday, Fit, DK, Haro, United

|

10/19/2018 8:08 PM

Orlando F wrote:

It`s not that the GT bikes there are all bad It`s just that they are a beginners bmx, most have chromoly front triangle on the frame, which you would see on brand name entry level bikes.
They aren`t anything a professional would ride though, it`s more entry level to intermediate bikes that a kid or young teen would have.

Nobody cares

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/19/2018 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2018 8:31 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I've never heard of Capix, but I also don't live in Canada. I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

1664 just died with encore and encore honestly wasn’t that good and I’ve never heard of capix , don’t think it’s just a Canada thing , wtf who grave dug this shit

|

10/19/2018 8:37 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

1664 just died with encore and encore honestly wasn’t that good and I’ve never heard of capix , don’t think it’s just a Canada thing , wtf who grave dug this shit

Encore didn't make one full chromo bike. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

|

10/20/2018 6:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2018 6:39 AM

Thought BC was back againlaughing laughing laughing laughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...