carshed..fun

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2008 7:40 PM

to day a went to feeble a ledge the jump off and fakie out. really simple. well except for the 5 ft drop on the oppisite side.yay. well i tried it twice stalled it no problem but then didn't land the fakie out. well the third time i went to stall it was going to slow and aciddently jumped on the ledge instead of feebling. well i fell of the wall and the bike then fell after me and landed on me, it was fun...... i landed the next 2 tries after the 1 one after i fell was a bitch run because i was a little scared after that.

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

5/29/2008 7:45 PM

haha i wrecked today too pretty bad

[LINK TO IMAGE]

see that picture, thats me, and today i was trying to get higher, so i fucking hucked my shit so hard, got to at least where the first square set of the window is, my foot slipped off the pedal, BAM fell flat on the ground, BAM! bike lands on my left leg, my arms pretty cut up, my legs pretty cut up, and my ankle and legs bruised hahaha

|

5/29/2008 7:47 PM

i hate when i jump up a ledge instead of smith, doesnt happen with feebles much for me.

|

Stop bitchin at each other and settle it in a game of bike.

5/29/2008 7:50 PM

i tried doin a tailwhip for the first time and ended up getting tripped by my bike in mid air.

To say the least imagine falling from 4-5ft. in the air straight onto your tailbone with a studded belt on.

I haven't tried another one yet and I NEVER WEAR STUDDED BELTS WHEN RIDING...NEVER

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

5/29/2008 7:55 PM

well see at least you got a pick i did this about 10 minutes before my friends came. i would have to say i wish i got that on video. worst part is when i jumped on the wall i felt my tire land on it and i new i was going down. i looked to the left of me as i lost my ballence saw the ground and thought holy fuckin shit this going to hurt like a bitch. there was glass and big chunks of rock. thankfully i only got a bruse on my left elbow a few cuts on my arm were there was glass or something not sure what cut me. and a brused and sore back. 27 pounds free falling from 5 ft on top of you feels very good id do it again if i could. actually no that fuckin sucked but ow well i landed a feeble to fakie on a scary ass wall

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes