catching up

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2019 6:43 AM

Realizing how much vital meant to me growing up and how a lot of you older guys basically raised me. I’m 20 years old now thinking about how much bmx has meant to me over the years.

OG pre2015 riders, drop clips down below and tell me how you’ve been doing as of recent. Miss u guys :,(

|

13 years old

2/21/2019 12:28 PM

Hey bud. I don’t kniw you from here as I haven’t been on here long but man, glad to see you being grateful and appreciative. You’ll go far thataway.

|

2/21/2019 2:42 PM

I do vaguely recall seeing you around. Welcome back!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: Reyn Honbo - RH MEDIA

2/21/2019 3:45 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

plot twist. blogs is lorenzo. plot twist plot twist. lorenzo is four. plot twist plot twist plot twist. four is sickdude. plot twist plot twist plot twist plot twist i am sickdude

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/21/2019 3:51 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

plot twist. blogs is lorenzo. plot twist plot twist. lorenzo is four. plot twist plot twist plot twist. four is sickdude. plot twist plot twist plot twist plot twist i am sickdude

p1p1092 wrote:

Thank u

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/21/2019 7:40 PM

Did I just get trolled?

|

2/21/2019 8:03 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Did I just get trolled?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/21/2019 8:13 PM

wait whats going on

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/21/2019 8:24 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

wait whats going on

MONGOOSE PRO Sniper, yo!

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

2/21/2019 9:05 PM

666th post Mah Fukaz

|

2/22/2019 10:59 AM

Go get me a beer.

|

2/22/2019 4:55 PM

Yall fucking suck im gonna go get drunk and forget i never came

|

13 years old

2/22/2019 4:58 PM

Whatever if you see me at the skatepark say hi

|

13 years old

2/22/2019 5:46 PM

You know you'll get beheaded if they catch you drinking, don't you?

|

2/22/2019 7:02 PM

Wot

|

2/22/2019 8:25 PM

Krooked wrote:

Sorry for the threadjack

It's nice to see older members pop up from time to time; there aren't many from back then who are still active. I was on here as well back then but only lurked. Some real funny shit happened in the threads back around 2013!

Enjoy the hangover!

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

2/22/2019 10:28 PM

Krooked wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Sorry for the threadjack

It's nice to see older members pop up from time to time; there aren't many from back then who are still active. I was on here as well back then but only lurked. Some real funny shit happened in the threads back around 2013!

Enjoy the hangover!

cuz vital sucks man i spent more time on here than on my bike

|

13 years old

2/22/2019 10:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2019 10:52 PM

Krooked wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Sorry for the threadjack

Enjoy the hangover!

Some of us never technically left, just lurked without logging in for year or two at a time. Maybe get on briefly during those periods to start a conversation about industry news or ask/answer a question, but that's about it when you take long breaks from riding due to jobs, schooling or relationships/living situations. Unfortunately life is like that sometimes when you're older. I will admit my love for trolling people online started on here though

|

2/24/2019 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2019 8:50 PM

I think i just bought a bike off craigslist
edit: NVM the cunt didnt show up to the meeting spot so i sat there for an hour like a jackass then drove half an hour back.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/25/2019 5:24 AM

I have two kids, and got hitched almost 5 years ago. I ride rarely now.

Well mostly due to winter. I have turned into that old man who can jib a little and rarely gets nutty on the bike.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/26/2019 11:33 AM

|

13 years old

2/27/2019 9:02 PM

My name is sickdude, and this is my bike check. Starting off from the top, i have odi longneck grips on my vise 7.75 bars. I have a sunday freeze stem...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/28/2019 8:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

My name is sickdude, and this is my bike check. Starting off from the top, i have odi longneck grips on my vise 7.75 bars. I have a sunday freeze stem...

FBM stands for fuck big men

|

13 years old

2/28/2019 8:20 PM

Krooked wrote:

Well, Krooked's back to his old self

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/1/2019 12:19 AM

ooh monky time

|

13 years old

3/1/2019 4:32 AM

What is a krooked sickdude anyway?

|

3/1/2019 10:40 AM

Whatever heres me riding
|

13 years old

3/1/2019 11:57 AM

I have the habit of getting on vital almost daily still to see what new edits have dropped, and I pop onto the forum every now and then. I hardly ever comment in the forum now simply due to not being interested by much of what is being said, nevertheless, I think I may qualify as an OG at this point.

And I too hardly find myself getting on the bike now, one, due to living in the snow, and 2 due to being in my last semester of mechanical engineering and having no time.

|

3/1/2019 4:11 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

I have the habit of getting on vital almost daily still to see what new edits have dropped, and I pop onto the forum every now and then. I hardly ever comment in the forum now simply due to not being interested by much of what is being said, nevertheless, I think I may qualify as an OG at this point.

And I too hardly find myself getting on the bike now, one, due to living in the snow, and 2 due to being in my last semester of mechanical engineering and having no time.

Fuck yeah dawg i remember you from waaay back. Where you studying ME at?

|

13 years old

3/3/2019 10:32 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Krooked wrote:

Man i WISH i could fuck big men

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling