chaiinnnnssss

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2013 5:36 PM

i'm looking to buy a new chain, i was thinking about the shadow conspiracy interlock 2, thoughts?

|

12/30/2013 5:39 PM

Some people will tell you it's good & held up great for them, others like myself will tell you it's a piece of shit & snapped in the first few months & random pins kept pushing out. And yes I installed it correctly, lubed it regularly, didn't run it too loose/tight, and all that stuff.

|

12/30/2013 5:40 PM

Gggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/30/2013 5:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Some people will tell you it's good & held up great for them, others like myself will tell you it's a piece of shit & snapped in the first few months & random pins kept pushing out. And yes I installed it correctly, lubed it regularly, didn't run it too loose/tight, and all that stuff.

so what would be a good chain?

|

12/30/2013 5:42 PM

fuck that chain and the people that use it.

|

12/30/2013 5:47 PM

Fabio_Silva wrote:

Good question, a lot of people swear by 410 & 510 chains, I have the 710 Kool chain right now but it cracked in 2 places today, 3rd time this week I broke it. then again it's old as fuck, but a lot of people swear by that chain as well.

|

12/30/2013 5:49 PM

|

Fuck BMX

12/30/2013 5:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fabio_Silva wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Good question, a lot of people swear by 410 & 510 chains, I have the 710 Kool chain right now but it cracked in 2 places today, 3rd time this week I broke it. then again it's old as fuck, but a lot of people swear by that chain as well.

510 & 710 are bulletproof imo

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/30/2013 6:07 PM

i had it. its good but it gets boring. go with a full link

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/30/2013 6:14 PM

Searchhhhhhh barrrrrrrrrrrrr

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/30/2013 6:19 PM

Odsy bluebird.

|

12/30/2013 6:31 PM

Get something cheap to hold you until the Keychain comes out, then get the Keychain.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/30/2013 6:31 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Get something cheap to hold you until the Keychain comes out, then get the Keychain.

keychain=gaaaaaayyyy

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/31/2013 1:02 AM

New Animal Hoder 710 Chain or sick a dicksilly

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/31/2013 2:49 AM

The boxer chain is still a 710 nothing worth getting excited about.

Shadow chain sucks. Can't run it properly of some full guard sprockets and some hubs. It's really overrated and weak as piss.

Get a blue bird until the keychain comes out

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/31/2013 4:57 AM

Gump wrote:

Shadow chain sucks. Can't run it properly of some full guard sprockets and some hubs. It's really overrated and weak as piss.

As Gump said, no point in running a weak chain that won't fit in a guarded sprocket. If you're gonna run a chain that won't fit a guarded sprocket, may as well be a 1G8, haha. 1G8

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/31/2013 5:02 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Why? It's exactly the same (I'm pretty sure) as a normal 710 but more expensive.

|

12/31/2013 5:25 AM

510 is the way to go

|

12/31/2013 5:56 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I will tell you I had my first one (first version of the chain) for 5 (yes, FIVE) years without issue, then I replaced it because it needed to be.

On my second one, coming in at 2 years now.

I only grind non-drive side so that helps.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/31/2013 7:09 AM

If that's anything like the dk chain it's gonna snap in a week or even the first day of riding it

Someone said animal chain lol let's pay more money for a copy of the kmc Kool chain dur

Best chain on the market right now is the fly bikes tractor chain has thicker plates than most regular chains, and a pre-installed half link, definitely better that the blue bird

Btw shadow chains SUCK!!!

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 10:02 AM

KMC 410H. End of story.

The kmc kool chain, although its a good design and has strong outer plates, the inner plates are like paper thin. My buddy never snaps chains but that one was torn to shreds way too fast.
|

Insta: @devicacy

12/31/2013 10:27 AM

get the shadow. mine is super rusty and still holding up.

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

12/31/2013 10:38 AM

Fly chain up close Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/31/2013 11:05 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

keychain=gaaaaaayyyy

Typically I would get butthurt but I love you.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/31/2013 11:14 AM

Gump wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

As Gump said, no point in running a weak chain that won't fit in a guarded sprocket. If you're gonna run a chain that won't fit a guarded sprocket, may as well be a 1G8, haha. 1G8

you dont need a guarded sprocket if you run a 1g8 haha

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 11:16 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

keychain=gaaaaaayyyy

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Typically I would get butthurt but I love you.

I luv u 2 bby. I don't have anything against the keychain other than price tag. And Oneeye, I'm running the Exo, and it ain't half bad.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/31/2013 11:31 AM

Never snapped a chain in my life, never wanna either...just the thought of it in some situations scares the shit outta me.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/31/2013 11:38 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why? It's exactly the same (I'm pretty sure) as a normal 710 but more expensive.

Its because hoder is awsome haha and yeah it is exactly the same just with animal logos stamped on i think.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/31/2013 11:43 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Never snapped a chain in my life, never wanna either...just the thought of it in some situations scares the shit outta me.

Dude, my complete came with a KMC710 hollow pin half link. It seemed strong, but I had to break it to remove my wheel the way the shop had it set up. So I bought another KMC 710, and the located kept popping off the pins. Went to my local and bought a "standard replacement chain", and I no sooner put it on and coasted down my driveway, and as I put pressure on the pedals, it snapped. I was pissed. Luckily, it was just a bad link, but that was the day Google introduced me to Wippermann, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/31/2013 3:04 PM

khe collapseee
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|