chain hub campatablitiy

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2013 10:01 PM

so i love having a half link chain. since i know the shadow interlock doesnt work well with the gsport ratchet, is that the only chain that doesnt work well with it?

looking at the cult or mechnic half link.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/2/2013 10:28 PM

I'm pretty sure it was only early Ratchets that didn't work with the Shadow Chain.

|

7/3/2013 12:15 AM

Early ratchets didn't work with the interlock. The wipperman 1g8 doesn't work with out major mods to the driver.

The newer ratchets will be fine. But if you like the half link idea get an odyssey bluebird it has a half link pre installed and is a stronger chain.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/3/2013 7:04 AM

odyssey bluebird works mint... i have a old and new ratchet with shadow chains, and they both have hit the hub. once the chain gets loose a streched the pins shift and hit the hub

|

7/3/2013 8:15 AM

The ratchet is the best hub ever made fuck shadow chains use a regular chain they are so much better fly tractor is what I use

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/3/2013 12:51 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

The ratchet is the best hub ever made fuck shadow chains use a regular chain they are so much better fly tractor is what I use

wat
Weren't you taking the piss out of the Ratchet some time ago?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"