chase dehart vs garrett reynolds

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2009 6:47 PM

whos better......who has has style......and whos hotter

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7/11/2009 6:48 PM

DEHART. garret has more "banger" tricks, but chase is more consistent and has more style

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

7/11/2009 6:49 PM

ive met them both.

so overall, personality and riding, garrett wins.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/11/2009 6:51 PM

i love garrett

|

This is the funnest night ever!

7/11/2009 6:51 PM

what do by banger tricks....and also what do u mean by consistent.....also whats the meaning of style

|

7/11/2009 6:53 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

what do by banger tricks....and also what do u mean by consistent.....also whats the meaning of style

what the fuck do you think i mean? garret does big tricks and chase does good tricks consistently.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

7/11/2009 6:56 PM

KiNk^RidEr wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

what the fuck do you think i mean? garret does big tricks and chase does good tricks consistently.

garrett does good tricks consistently also haha. ever since the first time i met garrett, he has always been dialed.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/11/2009 6:57 PM

well sorry parter i dont speak gringo

|

7/11/2009 6:57 PM

garrett is better chase has more style and Im not going to answer the last one....

|

7/11/2009 6:59 PM

motofreak2772 wrote:

garrett is better chase has more style and Im not going to answer the last one....

c mon we r all guys here theres nothing wrong with being gay this time

|

7/11/2009 7:01 PM

ok.... I think that

jk bitch im not gay.

|

7/11/2009 7:19 PM

garrett is sexier, garrett has better tricks, garrett is just over all a better rider. in my opinion garrett is the best rider pound per pound

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/11/2009 7:23 PM

mm i say jj palmere!

|

team fatcats fer life.

7/11/2009 7:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

garrett is sexier, garrett has better tricks, garrett is just over all a better rider. in my opinion garrett is the best rider pound per pound

i agree that he is a great rider. i just like chases style a little more. i like garret too. just not as much. karl poynter is better than them both. hahahhahaha

|

7/11/2009 7:26 PM

reynolds is just gett'n started

|

7/11/2009 7:29 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

i agree that he is a great rider. i just like chases style a little more. i like garret too. just not as much. karl poynter is better than them both. hahahhahaha

karl poynter? are you high? and garret dominates

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/11/2009 7:31 PM

chase talks shit and is a dick in person fuck him, garrett beats him hands down, any of the stuff chase does garrett does, consistantly and throws a bar in there garrett wins

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/11/2009 7:32 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

mm i say jj palmere!

hahahah i was with jj last monday and i kept calling him garrett haha it was pretty funny.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/11/2009 7:33 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

chase talks shit and is a dick in person fuck him, garrett beats him hands down, any of the stuff chase does garrett does, consistantly and throws a bar in there garrett wins

chase is so chill in person. and he doesnt talk shit. chase throws bars into his tricks all the time. the only thing garret does noticably better than chase is spin

|

7/11/2009 7:34 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

karl poynter? are you high? and garret dominates

i am high. and karl poynter is sick. i would much rather watch him than either chase or garrett. karl is so smooth. and freecoaster

|

7/11/2009 7:37 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

mm i say jj palmere!

abod wrote:

hahahah i was with jj last monday and i kept calling him garrett haha it was pretty funny.

hhaahhahaha thats hillarious..jjs the man.. tell him i said whatsup mr reynolds!

|

team fatcats fer life.

7/11/2009 7:44 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

chase is so chill in person. and he doesnt talk shit. chase throws bars into his tricks all the time. the only thing garret does noticably better than chase is spin

not at all cuz chase does talk shit with all hs little broad street friends, but i agree with yu on karl

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/11/2009 7:54 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

not at all cuz chase does talk shit with all hs little broad street friends, but i agree with yu on karl

he might talk shit to his friends, but i met him and he seemed pretty laid back

|

7/11/2009 7:59 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

when did you meet him?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/11/2009 8:01 PM

garrett reynolds is the most boring rider to watch, and his pants are too tight

chase dehart ftmfw

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/11/2009 8:02 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

ive chilled with him
not even close
and yeah, thats all garrett does is barspins

|

7/11/2009 8:04 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

when did you meet him?

i met him and van homan in philly at the two by four store opening

|

7/11/2009 8:04 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ive chilled with him
not even close

when have you chilled with chase?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

7/11/2009 8:06 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

ive chilled with him
not even close

abod wrote:

when have you chilled with chase?

i told you i went down there once before, then the second time we were supposed to meet up with him at shields but they had that band playing that day so there was no session, the day i came to your house

|

7/11/2009 8:11 PM

Garrett ftw. He fucking rips it.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.