check this edit...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2009 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:14 PM

My little brother is from 0:58 to the end...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

12/1/2009 10:42 AM

i'll watch it when i get home in 15 minutes. won't work at school haha

how's it goin gary?

|

12/1/2009 10:44 AM

Sick. Nice Half Cabs.

Does he have an account on here?

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/1/2009 10:44 AM

thats exmans place isnt it?

|

Biggest troll.

12/1/2009 10:46 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Sick. Nice Half Cabs.

yellowdose, but idk if he's ever on

|

12/1/2009 10:46 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

how's it goin gary?

Oh, its going. I got together a goood teaser, but the internet is sooo slow over here. It would take me forever to upload it. (I get kicked off 3/4 of the way every time I try.) but I'm only half way done with all the footage I want here. I'm on my last and only set of cranks right now (stock haro) and i'm prayin they last me till i at least get home...

pretty pumped, cuz I'm a month and a half from being home. I shipin your stuff this thursday. Promise!!

|

I ride to live!

12/1/2009 10:47 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Sick. Nice Half Cabs.

Daniel Wood wrote:

yellowdose, but idk if he's ever on

yeah, thats his SN. but, he never gets on forms. He says its not his thing... LOL... But thanx!!

|

I ride to live!

12/1/2009 10:47 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

how's it goin gary?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Oh, its going. I got together a goood teaser, but the internet is sooo slow over here. It would take me forever to upload it. (I get kicked off 3/4 of the way every time I try.) but I'm only half way done with all the footage I want here. I'm on my last and only set of cranks right now (stock haro) and i'm prayin they last me till i at least get home...

pretty pumped, cuz I'm a month and a half from being home. I shipin your stuff this thursday. Promise!!

ah that sucks. you uploading to vimeo or youtube?

and sweet! do you know how long it will take to ship?

|

12/1/2009 10:52 AM

glub wrote:

thats exmans place isnt it?

yes...

|

I ride to live!

12/1/2009 10:53 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

how's it goin gary?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Daniel Wood wrote:

ah that sucks. you uploading to vimeo or youtube?

and sweet! do you know how long it will take to ship?

Ive tryed both. even FB. same thing everytime... so lame.. I'll get it up once I come home. I am going to drop my full edit at the end of FEB durrin my Jam...

idk, 2weeks at the most... maybe a week...

|

I ride to live!

12/1/2009 10:54 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

how's it goin gary?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

You could send it to your brother or something and get them to upload it to your account.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

12/1/2009 11:02 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

how's it goin gary?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

You could send it to your brother or something and get them to upload it to your account.

I'm so close to home. Not even worried bout it...

|

I ride to live!

12/1/2009 11:13 AM

Andrew's pretty smooth. I've never really seen him ride alot of street. And steven killed it.

|

12/1/2009 11:25 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

Andrew's pretty smooth. I've never really seen him ride alot of street. And steven killed it.

When I get home, you should deff come up and ride some street with us. Ive seen him ice pick grind some long ass ledges b4 and doubble peg some pretty gnarly rails... but on the street, he doesnt ride as hard as he does at the park or trials.

Belive it or not, Steven has one thing a lot of ppl in this world dont... HOPS!!

|

I ride to live!

12/2/2009 2:15 AM

Bump!

|

I ride to live!

12/2/2009 2:23 AM

darn i thought i was the only person who knew about that rooftop bank

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/2/2009 4:44 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

darn i thought i was the only person who knew about that rooftop bank

hahahaha, I know what thats like. I have found a couple of spots, then when I told them. They already shut it down. The only thing these guys do is look for spots. I mean, they hit up the park and trails; bout once a month if that. They love the streets! But thats mainly just Steven and Zack. LOL... Andrew used to be like that, maybe a year ago...

|

I ride to live!

12/2/2009 6:11 AM

yeah i found that bank like half a year ago in the restored downtown district and was like "this is so awesome i can climb on top of a roof!" and i rode it for like 30 minutes and was like ok the ground kinda sucks and there is like no room to get massive amounts of speed to get to the top i'm leaving. like the ground is a big foam pad with a liner on top.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/2/2009 6:21 AM

Daniel Wood wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

When I get home, you should deff come up and ride some street with us. Ive seen him ice pick grind some long ass ledges b4 and doubble peg some pretty gnarly rails... but on the street, he doesnt ride as hard as he does at the park or trials.

Belive it or not, Steven has one thing a lot of ppl in this world dont... HOPS!!

yeah dude i can't wait to go to raleigh again.

and that dude can hop like hell. i've seen videos of him haha

|