christmas bonus!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2014 6:16 AM

Just found out im gettin a £350+ christmas bonus! Buzzin! Gunna get the éclat blind hub, maybe some forks, maybe even a back brake if the mood strikes.. Also a question, will running a brake with an aero rim work like shit or not make that much of a difference? I know youre not menna run brakes with them but does it matter?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/27/2014 6:20 AM

I've never try a brake on an aero rim but i think it would be shit.
But you still can give up the rear brake and try a frontie if you want to buy a new fork.

|

11/27/2014 7:33 AM

Francky wrote:

I've never try a brake on an aero rim but i think it would be shit.
But you still can give up the rear brake and try a frontie if you want to buy a new fork.

Aero rims front and back :/

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/27/2014 7:42 AM

The sidewalls look to short for brakes to work effectively but I'm going off pics. Ive never put a pad to one so can't say for sure

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

11/27/2014 7:51 AM

tomdon wrote:

The sidewalls look to short for brakes to work effectively but I'm going off pics. Ive never put a pad to one so can't say for sure

Thats what i was thinking, itd work, but the stoppin power would be much reduced.... Might have to buy a new rim, but eclat dontvdo dark red any more!!

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/27/2014 8:24 AM

You could try looking around for some different brake pads. Maybe some cheap road bike brake pads or cut off part of some BMX pads?

|

11/27/2014 8:38 AM

Cool. I might be able to work for two weeks at Christmas and get payed (I don't know how much) so I'll be able to get a phone and some new things for my bike such as Safari Pedals, Shin Pads and a helmet

|

11/27/2014 8:42 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

Cool. I might be able to work for two weeks at Christmas and get payed (I don't know how much) so I'll be able to get a phone and some new things for my bike such as Safari Pedals, Shin Pads and a helmet

Im forever wanting shin pads, but i see no point till next summer haha

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit