11/16/2015 12:27 AM

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/16/2015 1:10 AM

Been asking for nothing for like 4 years now . Mom struggles with bills , I'd rather have her be comfortable than struggling to get me a gift .

I'm buying myself my own shit I think , I said I'd buy myself a frame as a graduation gift but never did , so maybe I can get one soon as a Christmas one . Realistically I'm probably going to end up getting both sides hubguards for my wheel , Demolition Rig tires , and maybe some Demolition Rig cranks from my local if I can afford it. I thought about even having a coaster wheel for fun but I only want to ride one thing for now .

Besides bike parts , probably Black Ops 3 season pass , bunch of Star Wars shit , and a couple pair of Levi's jeans depending on my pay checks.

I pay my own bills and help out so I try to decide on one or two things I want a paycheck before using the rest as finances

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/16/2015 1:15 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Been asking for nothing for like 4 years now . Mom struggles with bills , I'd rather have her be comfortable than struggling to get me a gift .

I'm buying myself my own shit I think , I said I'd buy myself a frame as a graduation gift but never did , so maybe I can get one soon as a Christmas one . Realistically I'm probably going to end up getting both sides hubguards for my wheel , Demolition Rig tires , and maybe some Demolition Rig cranks from my local if I can afford it. I thought about even having a coaster wheel for fun but I only want to ride one thing for now .

Besides bike parts , probably Black Ops 3 season pass , bunch of Star Wars shit , and a couple pair of Levi's jeans depending on my pay checks.

I pay my own bills and help out so I try to decide on one or two things I want a paycheck before using the rest as finances

yeah i hear ya man... i help out with the bills as much as i can... just thought it'd be cool that everybody post their wishlists case somebody wants to play secret(ish) santa.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

11/16/2015 6:29 AM

Not down for money spending commercialized religious holidays , I am stoked however to be working on Christmas and Boxing Day , good pay days

|

11/16/2015 6:56 AM

Probably gonna get a woodburning kit and a wood carving kit and start making some neat stuff and selling it on Etsy.

Also gonna build myself a rail come spring. Gonna make it along the lines of the subrosa, but mine will be better.

MIGHT splurge on a coaster hub. MAYBE.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2015 7:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Probably gonna get a woodburning kit and a wood carving kit and start making some neat stuff and selling it on Etsy.

Also gonna build myself a rail come spring. Gonna make it along the lines of the subrosa, but mine will be better.

I've always wanted to make a nice rail, but somehow never got around to it.

|

If it ain't broke...

11/16/2015 8:01 AM

FBM forks and a turbo for my Mazda, and maybe a new TV if I'm feeling generous to myself haha.

|

11/16/2015 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2015 8:13 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

BikeLove626 wrote:

I had one that was 24 inches tall, 8 feet long, and didn't tip and was hard to move when trying to grind it. Then I moved out and my buddys rocked it until they left. They came back to pick it and two boxes up, and the landlords had already scrapped it all. I'm in an apartment with no garage currently, so it needs to come apart decently. I already have the design in my head for it. Just gotta get metal and take the time to build it up. Shouldn't be more than MAYBE 30 bucks in materials and some time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2015 8:15 AM

I don't really know, i don't want anything. I just may get some new tires if my bike needs stuff. Or a guarded sprocket.

If i'm really lucky I may drop some dough on an FBM frame. I want either that new street frame they have been doing or the FBM Hardway. Not sure yet. If i get lots of money at my job, it may be time for a new phone or a car or something.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/16/2015 8:35 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

BikeLove626 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I had one that was 24 inches tall, 8 feet long, and didn't tip and was hard to move when trying to grind it. Then I moved out and my buddys rocked it until they left. They came back to pick it and two boxes up, and the landlords had already scrapped it all. I'm in an apartment with no garage currently, so it needs to come apart decently. I already have the design in my head for it. Just gotta get metal and take the time to build it up. Shouldn't be more than MAYBE 30 bucks in materials and some time.

That sounds pretty sweet man. I had a couple decent boxes like 2.5' tall and 8' long at a DIY spot but the police took everything.

|

If it ain't broke...

11/16/2015 9:20 AM

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

11/16/2015 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2015 7:08 PM

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

11/16/2015 9:38 AM

Hopefully some of this will actually happen haha, I'm trying to sell my bike tho. Undecided on which brake I want, I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get rid of my 9" ape hangers.

Riding 9" bars when your not even 6' be like

|

11/16/2015 9:41 AM

freecoaster rear wheel 4 pegs hub guards fit guarded sprocket new merit splatter seat

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

11/16/2015 10:22 AM

If Sean Ricany joins Eclat I'm selling my shit and buying Sunday and Odyssey parts lmao.

If the Cortex coaster comes out , I'd like that .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/16/2015 11:32 AM

Car parts. Maybe a good video camera. Jeans. Bindings for my urban skis

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/16/2015 12:49 PM

I've been trying to convince my girlfriend to buy me a new BSD frame for Christmas.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/16/2015 1:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If Sean Ricany joins Eclat I'm selling my shit and buying Sunday and Odyssey parts lmao.

If the Cortex coaster comes out , I'd like that .

No you won't.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/16/2015 2:46 PM

I want that new animal hoodie, some sealed hamilton metals, a new seat, and probably some extra tubes and random little things.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/16/2015 2:53 PM

I usually don't ask for stuff anymore I usually get clothes or money but as far as bike parts and stuff I pretty much already ordered all the parts I want so I'm probably going to save my money and get me a new car or truck. There is a 400hp wrx I've been eyeballing.

|

11/16/2015 7:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I want that new animal hoodie, some sealed hamilton metals, a new seat, and probably some extra tubes and random little things.

I think I'm gonna buy those pedals tomorrow now that odyssey stopped making sealed trail mix

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

11/16/2015 8:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

fuck yeah Etsy is the shit, I buy a lot of misc. shit from there

|

Houston

11/16/2015 8:48 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

That is a lot of money!

I'll be buying a new front and rear hub if I have the money. That's why I post a thread about the BillMeLater Feature on Danscomp. Haha. Im choosing between Cult Match v2 Cassette and BSD backstreet pro Im also considering Demolition Rolls v2 and Colony Wasp.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/17/2015 4:11 PM

We are having a contest! You can win $200 to spend on your X-Mas list at www.albes.com.

check it! http://www.albes.com/wishlist/

|

11/17/2015 4:59 PM

S&M Speedball in 2.10. Actually fits brakes. Looks good. Heard good things.

Machete in 2.25. Already running one. Love it. Pretty self explanetory.

Premium Sub10 v3 or Merritt Inaugural. Running a friend's stem, no bueno toploads.

Tractor Sprocket. Looks cool. It's black. Woot woot.

Tractor chain. It's a chain. It's black.

Maybe some clothes. Idk. Looks like I'm getting a new mountain bike, so I might ask for a new Jersey and and some fox jeans because #enduro. Hoping to race this year.

|

11/17/2015 5:29 PM

I really want one of these honestly but that's never gonna happen haha

|

11/18/2015 7:16 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

We are having a contest! You can win $200 to spend on your X-Mas list at www.albes.com.

check it! http://www.albes.com/wishlist/

Yes!!!

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

11/18/2015 10:51 AM

I bought a "gaming" laptop back in 2005, and it was useless by 2007, outdated, couldn't hardly run the games I had.

I would take that kind of money and throw it into a desktop setup for gaming honestly. You could build a really nice setup for that pricing based on what people on Imgur post all the time.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/18/2015 11:30 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I bought a "gaming" laptop back in 2005, and it was useless by 2007, outdated, couldn't hardly run the games I had.

I would take that kind of money and throw it into a desktop setup for gaming honestly. You could build a really nice setup for that pricing based on what people on Imgur post all the time.

You could always buy a cheaper laptop with comparable specs with a "Gaming" laptop like a Razer.

Building a desktop was fun for me, until i ended up overpaying because you just can't upgrade a processor and motherboard... i had to upgrade the tower, power supply and everything else.

Now i'm just lazy and buy a laptop every 3-4 years.

i'm on my 3rd laptop. lol

i could boot up the old one and have some nostalgia fap.

ON TOPIC : i'd probably get a new GShock this christmas. no new BSD frames for me.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)