post your christmas lists!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2015 2:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I bought a "gaming" laptop back in 2005, and it was useless by 2007, outdated, couldn't hardly run the games I had.

I would ...more

one try kid wrote:

You could always buy a cheaper laptop with comparable specs with a "Gaming" laptop like a Razer.

Building a desktop was fun ...more

yeah there pricey. Idk my family's gonna throw down on a pc for me for Christmas... I need one for school in Jan. Costco has one of these with i7 at 3.5??? 16 gigs ram and 4 gigs vram for 700 bucks or somethin idk I don't remember, it was a go go with the fams tho. It should run siege and fallout 4 I'm so upset I missed the release tho...I fuckin loveee me some fallout.

Photo

|

11/18/2015 2:57 PM

I just want GTA V so I can run mods. That would keep me pretty entertained. I never got into Fallout though. I played Fallout 3 and just didn't care for it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/18/2015 3:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I just want GTA V so I can run mods. That would keep me pretty entertained. I never got into Fallout though. I played Fallout ...more

New Vegas was so much better cause you could aim down sights I played so much GTA VI haha me and my buddies use to just take turns goin on rampages for like days on end

|

11/19/2015 5:10 AM

S&M FU bars Chrome 9rise, S&M x 1664 Bonesaw frame GRAW 20.5TT, Merrit Crumlish Grips gum, New brake cable, Clutch Hub LSD, Anything from Animal (I don't care what it is, I'll accept it). Basically a bunch of stuff I won't get because I'm poor as poo.

|

I am a monkey.

11/23/2015 8:59 PM

Changes.
Photo

|

11/23/2015 9:40 PM

deals i spy $10 demolition mag pedals.... my friend had em back in the day, huge and grip well, last longer than pc.
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/23/2015 9:46 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I just want GTA V so I can run mods. That would keep me pretty entertained. I never got into Fallout though. I played Fallout ...more

xXZ4KOXx wrote:

New Vegas was so much better cause you could aim down sights I played so much GTA VI haha me and my buddies use to just take ...more

Fallout4 is awesome. But needs some tweaks for certain builds.. my gaming pc is decent and runs it well. Gta5, witcher3 and other good new shit is up on tpb. Dont be a pussy, get it all.

I dont do xmas, but hope you all have a good one!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/24/2015 12:10 PM

Hopefully i get some cash for Xmas,in going to put it towards new everything
powercoating my credence frame cream/tan
some super tapered forks
z coaster lhd
elite front
thunderbolts
fang 30t
odyssey keychain
2.35 rubens
some bars beetween 9-10
Thomson elite post
brown native bikes custom slim seat
s&m race xlt stem

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/24/2015 6:43 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

some ...more

Fuckit. Buy a dropper post for the luls.

|

11/24/2015 8:48 PM

Bought my mom 500$ in Apple Gift Cards and 100$ hair treatment . There's half my list gone lmao . I'm buying 2 hubguards from my paycheck , that's 100$ and maybe a pair of Rig tires in 2.25 if I can afford it but that's like 100$

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/25/2015 8:27 AM

I just ordered myself some pitchfork xlt's, a 2.10 mainline and a 2.10 speedball. Although was more of a wedding gift. I don't really have a Christmas list, there's nothing I really want or need and I don't like people spending money on me. I'll be spending a ton on my son next week though. Loads of lego and minecraft stuff

|

11/25/2015 8:40 AM

Pack of cigs is all I get, my dad says "smoke up Johnny"

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/25/2015 2:59 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

some ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

Fuckit. Buy a dropper post for the luls.

Ha if they did in 25.4mm diameter i would lul.they do a cool union jack flag seatpost but not in the standard 25.4 bmx size sad

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_